amazed at the qq

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BeachHead2, Apr 4, 2013.

1. BeachHead2

Folks,

It's free.

Let me spell it out for you.. it's F.R.E.E.

I'm astounded by the amount of qq on these forums.

It's (one more time) FREE.

...I, for one, think SOE have done an amazing job. I might not like every aspect of the game. I may be slightly miffed (sometimes) by changes to my favorite weapon but....

It's FREE.

Hats off to SOE for providing such an amazing game FOR FREE.

Well done.
  2. Ocaml

There is one problem: we cant play the game when its basic mechanics fail to work properly.
    • Up x 1
  3. DrakeAU

Its not free for some. Some people pay for membership, others like me have put in $80 for station cash.
    • Up x 2
  4. BlackDove

Hey, some people actually, let me spell this out for you: PAY MONEY, so that F2P's like you can have a game like this to play at all.

You know, because SOE isn't doing this altruistically. They're making it to, let me spell this out for you: MAKE MONEY. If they didn't make money off it, they not only wouldn't do it, but they couldn't do it! How would they fund their studio?

Your posting a congratulatory post in a forum filled with people who are incredibly frustrated at the glitches and unplayability since the latest patch, which seems to happen all the time, is nothing but, let me spell this out for you: ANNOYING.

Well done not comprehending economics.
    • Up x 8
  5. BeachHead2

It's free. Nobody is forcing you to play.
  6. BeachHead2

...did anybody force you? No.

It's free.
  7. BeachHead2

Let me spell this out for you... Nobody forced you to pay.

It's free.
  8. Chipay

BeachHead2,

People paid for this game

Let me spell it out for you... People PAID MONEY FOR THIS GAME SO YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME FOR FREE.

I'm astounded by the amount of ****** that's in free players.

People (one more time) PAID FOR THIS GAME.

... People still think SOE have indeed done an amazing job. Paying costumers might not like it that their boosts are running while the servers are down. They may be slightly miffed (sometimes) when the EU servers go down on primetime but...

People PAID FOR THIS GAME.

Hats off to SOE for providing such poor QA for all the money players gave them to support this game.

Something needs to be done.
    • Up x 2
  9. BeachHead2

...then presumably, you have some ligitimate concern, but for most players, this game is FREE... and well done SOE for providing it.

If you don;t like it, then why did you pay?
  10. Tasogie

Except for the little fact that playing for free, they make the game unplesent an tougher so you are "encouraged" to pay for it. its SOP, an lets not forget its SOE, ever hear of a funky little game called SWG?....SOE are very good at making things unplesent for a community if it works for them in long run. Yes, I am one of those people who paid alot of cash to SOE, but I do not do so any longer, as I have enough of their items to enjoy the game. Pluss I know just how badly they are going to screw the game up to attract the COD players.

Free to play, yes
    Enjoyable an competitive as free to play, no not in the slightest
  11. Chipay

But if nobody pays where is SOE going to get their money from?
    If people don't pay this will become a subscription based game and then you can't play this game anymore.
    If you're a free user there's no justice in complaining, you are an easy to replace user, people who pay aren't, they make the servers run, they make you able to get exp, they make you able to fly that ESF.

FREE USERS NEED TO **** WHEN IT COMES TO QA!
    • Up x 2
  12. BeachHead2

That seems reasonable... Given that this amazing environment is provided FREE, it seems reasonable to encourage contribution from the players to make it ieven better.

'course if you don't like it, you are equally FREE to leave. I don't think anybody is forcing you to play it....
  13. Primarkka

"LOOK AT ME, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ECONOMICS!"
  14. BeachHead2

LOOK AT ME... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A GOOD DEAL I'M GETTING FOR FREE
  15. BlackDove

Don't you mean "well done to the people who pay for my stupid *** to play for free!" You're welcome.

Maybe the game, you know, WORKED WHEN WE PAID!

If you buy something and it breaks, you can return it for a, you know REFUND.
    • Up x 1
  16. Bobjim

We DO like it, that is why we pay but bugs that affect our ability to play being introduced constantly make us frustrated.
  17. BeachHead2

...it's always a risk being an early adopter... but then, nobody held a gun at your head to force you to pay...

It's free for most folks... if you don't like paying, then... don't.
  18. Seuchensaal

If people like me get so annoyed some day that they cancel their subscription and decide to spend no more money ingame... people like you can no more happily play for free.

But I´m glad you are so happy to play for free because of people like me. Have fun. ;)
  19. Bubbalicious

Don't feed the troll. Move along nothing to see here.
    • Up x 5
  20. BeachHead2

Yep... and I'm so happy that people like you are happy to pay money for pixels that allow people to play for free.

Thanks.

...meanwhile, the vast majority of players enjoy the free game. Well done.