Compensation for players scammed with a item nerfed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Navoletti, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navoletti

now they nerf my shotguns(i have 3)...for balance the game seriosuly and what is the compensation for the players deceived with a ítem and after get the same ítem with other stats sh...

WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION OF SOE FOR PLAYERS AFFECTED?NOW ALL PLAYERS NEED WAIT 3 OR 4 MONTHS FOR BUY A ITEM AND NOT HAVE A DECEPTION OF AFTER GET A ITEM NERFED...

SOE YOU THINK IN A TEST SERVER? WHY WITH THE MONEY OF ALL PLAYERS SCAMMED EACH TIME WITH THE NERFED ITEMS NOT OPEN A TEST SERVER FOR BALANCE THE WEAPONS AND AFTER LAUNCH THE WEAPONS.
    THIS IS YOUR WAY TO TREAT THE PLAYERS?

LIKE THIS POST PEOPLE,DEVELOPERS NEED THINK IN A COMPENSATION.
  2. Shizzlesticks

Whahahahaha kid please, ****,
    really, you made me cry, from laughing.

** Don't buy OP items anyway caus you get the illusion you are a good player.
    ** They were too strong in reasonable amount of situations

And now basicly you cry for compensation? THE GAME IS FRE, there is nothing to compensate for
  3. bPostal

Balance is ongoing and will never stop. Can't see why you're surprised by this.
    • Up x 3
  4. Shizzlesticks

I just figured we are both stupid also, to post a reply on this troll here, rofl

Ps. We may need to edit it in capslock caus I fear he wont be able to read normal letters -.-
  5. SUJEITOdeTESTE

If you buy weapons because you know they are overpowered than you deserve it.
    Anyone could see that nerf coming.
    • Up x 1
  6. Wezdor

You agreed to this in the TOS. Go cry to your mom, not to SOE, because SOE did nothing they aren't supposed to.
  7. Kroom

Hello and welcome!
    I assume you're new around here.
    • Up x 1
  8. Navoletti

MR TROLL I PAY SC FOR ITEMS AND NOW THEY NERF THIS ITEM...
    IS A SCAMMED

WHY THEY FIRST NOT CHECK THE ITEMS FOR BALANCE IN A TEST SERVER PUBLIC AND PROBLEM SOLVED AFTER THEY LAUNCH THE ITEMS.
    • Up x 1
  9. Joshinya42

holytrolly
  10. Navoletti

IS A POLITIC SCAMMED AND IF YOU CONTACT WITH A LAWYER THEY EXPLAIN FOR WHAT.

WHAT THEY NOT USE A TEST SERVER PUBLIC FIRST FOR CHECK THE ITEMS AND AFTER LAUNCH THE ITEM?

SONY SONY SONY
  11. Trinith

The OP's point is valid, even if their delivery lacks grace :)

Overpowered weapons or otherwise, by setting a trend where they release high strength items, then change them after a few months to something weaker, SOE is following some shady business practices. They're also teaching people to not buy things from them without at least waiting a month or two for a nerf.

Lets be realistic here, the trend is pretty consistent. Item gets released, item deemed OP, item nerfed.
  12. RomulusX

You paid for SC. SC bought items. SC did what you paid for it to do.
  13. LittleCrash

Sorry I couldn't disagree more with regards to shotguns... I also have 3 and have auraxiums on them all. Shotguns needed a little nerf and thats all they got... And they nerfed all the shotguns not just 1 and they never added a OP shotgun and gave u 3 poor ones... they tweaked all the shotguns down a little... just a little... they are still easy to 1 shot kill/2 shot kill...

But I agree that they need to go back to the weapons that ppl have paid 700SC for and are now completely useless.. ( auto and semi infi rifles - the smg are better in every way) The annihilator for TR now is useless.. they brought out a weapon that is superior to it and ppl who bought the annihilator are left with nothing to do with it but by the "Replacement".

So I agree with broad balancing but i want buffs / USES for all weapons...
  14. Shizzlesticks

If you pay SC for items, why not first CHECK what you buy,
    and stop using capslock, makes me feel you are a heavy underaged kid.
    Wich are around here, but most are prolly better mannered then you ....
  15. Zazwon

A good deal of playing players have had their weapons nerfed, I've played since beta and I have had nearly all of my infantry and vehicle weapons modified at some point -negatively-. The balance of the game takes precedent over your ability to use an OP weapon. If a weapon is balanced correctly then it is still usable, as it stands shotguns were barely nerfed and are still effective.

The state of the game is the most important thing, we had our fun with the shotguns now lets buck up and play.
  16. Hosp

The capslock is certainly compensating for something, but SC isn't going to get that something fixed. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  17. Navoletti

BUT WHY THEY WITH THE MONEY OF ALL PLAYERS SCAMMED EACH TIME WITH THE NERFED ITEMS NOT OPEN A TEST SERVER FOR BALANCE THE WEAPONS AND AFTER LAUNCH THE WEAPONS.

IS EASY AND LOGIC..THEY NEED INVEST MONEY FOR OFFER A MORE GOOD SERVICE.
  18. phreec

Oh look, it's this thread again.jpg

Your shotguns are still there. You purchased SC, not virtual guns. You signed the ToS. Etc, etc...
  19. S0LAR15

The nerfs dont change much except make long range shotgun unloading much less effective.
  20. Cowabunga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.