Another patch, game is broken again, please post your issues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exoz, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shd

I don't understand wth happened to the test server. They said it was coming and still nothing.

Understand, you can not test the updates enough internally no matter how hard you try. Especially not considering how fast you are pumping these half arzed updates out.

If you can't figure out how to implement it conveniently just release a separate test client. I'm sure out of thousands of people playing there will be enough willing to test stuff out.
  2. shuffl2me

yet another fail on SoE behalf,as EXO said, i wont be giving you a penny. GU6 and the game dont work afterwards same as the last patch and the one before that. the FPS im getting is just a joke.

seems you devs need to stop smoking the 'erb
  3. Gamba

4. Arquin

I bought infantry starter and composite armor for totaly of 2,25k SC, got disconnected and lost both.
    And seems im not the only one this happened to.
  5. queue

This is how they are nerfing the NC MAX. :)
    • Up x 1
  6. Pikachu

Some people in-game said they lost 20 fps. :confused: Mine runs fine.
  7. WUNDER8AR

Also some friendly terminals (northern satellite of Eisa Tech Plant) seem to be displayed in the colour of other factions. If you shoot em, you get a ff warning. But you can repair them and pull vehicles. Nothing gamebreaking, but still slightly confusing.
  8. Hitback

Yup welcome to an open beta where you pay for ****, but ludicrous bugs/ingame issues etc remain in game.
  9. Grimpiggy

I bought the NS-11A with SC then got disconnected shortly after. Now I've lost the gun and did not get my SC back.
  10. Herrick

[IMG]

Sorry, I'm late.
    • Up x 9
  11. ShayeUK

god damn, glad I havn't brought the LMG yet...

MBT recoil has been replaced by shaking which is even worse.
    Tank mine still explode when placed on top.
  12. Nyscha

That's the upcoming "Drunk" mode.
  13. Kunotron

Game looks ready for MLG to me.
    • Up x 6
  14. RadarX

If you have noticed a bug, please use the bug forum and post a singular issue per thread to help us identify these issues. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.