[NC] Indar was CAPTURED!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Excellentz, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Excellentz

Could this be because they were forced off the continent due to no resources and no bases? Show us the world population to give us more context!! This is the trend that happens when people start losing all of their land and are warpgated. They either quit playing BECAUSE OF IT or they change servers or they just go to a different continent.

Carp3diem, this had never been done, once. The population was not drastically different this time than other non-primetime hours, the difference was that we went into this non-peak time with a **** ton of land, allowing these guys to easily capture the rest. No point in explaining logic I guess to you Pink Fairies have always had something to say about the NC accomplishments that we have grown so accustomed to on Genudine (UES 3-0, only faction to have Indar on Genudine, let alone for how long and how many times we held it....). Haters gonna hate, NC gonna liberate.

http://i.imgur.com/8lR4oRw.png
  2. kaptinkrunch88

Et Tu Brute?
  3. Excellentz

SGT Zim, what happens when unorganized people are pushed to the warpgate when they do not have a commander to rally them to stick and fight and push out? They quit. They swap continents. They swap servers. Learn how the game plays and how resources and land affects people's playing habits. This a win, in fact, the only win a faction has ever gotten on Indar on the server of Helios. This isn't just a win, this is a BIG win. Especially following our victory in the EXE Sponsored event this past weekend, this has been a great week for our faction! (Before you comment how we were the ones who had the points to defend, don't forget last time you guys had BOTH until we came in and took Raven and then kept raven while the match ended in a draw. Somebody had to have it, and you said you wouldnt be it, so we did it. Next time I am open to letting the VS start with it (pending I can actually talk others into it haha))

A great week for freedom and the NC!!
  4. Prodigal

lol are you NC guys so desperate to brag about having capped a continent in the early morning hours with huge pop advantage, and acting like it's the first time it had ever been capped ? This is awesome parody.

Okay, lets be serious: congratulations.

LMAO :D
    • Up x 2
  5. Excellentz

lololololol when did you guys cap Indar in the morning???????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!! Never you say?!?!?!? i'll-be-darned
  6. SgtCharlesZim

Sorry mate. I'm more than happy to give credit where credit is due. But ask yourself, was something that happened when you were asleep really your victory?

If and when you guys take the map during prime-time with equal numbers, you will have my genuine admiration and congratulations. Until then, NC trying to take credit for this is just sad.
    • Up x 1
  7. Dawgpound12

Meh I just felt like trolling with that pic and I won't deny that you guys smacked us plenty of times on Genudine. But, I'm just trying to say that you guys mainly accomplished this great achievement through a nice population advantage and dedicated overnight outfits locking down Indar. That being said I respect ADK and your accomplishments but I feel as though the achievement isn't as great as it's made out to be. Looking forward to fighting you guys some more tonight, been some nice fights going on in the territories surrounding Hvar!
    • Up x 1
  8. Excellentz

Well when I consider myself to be a part of the NC, yes I do consider it to be a victory for my side. A personal victory for MYSELF? no............A victory for members of my outfit, personally? Yes. A victory for my faction? Yes. A loss for my enemies? Yes. NC trying to take credit for NC taking the continent? Who the hell is going to take credit for it then? I am pretty sure this was a consistent push that started around prime time and ended with a blue indar.

I think you are just being ignorant to the fact that this never happened before. Regardless of how messed up population gets in the random hours of the day, it never happened till just now. 5.5 months later. Downplay it however you want, but this is a huge victory for ALL of the NC. Indar is ours.
    • Up x 1
  9. Kroova

Indar had never been capped before this on Helios? o.o
  10. Arenthas

Nope
    • Up x 3
  11. SgtCharlesZim

Excellentz, either you don't realize that you have a big asian outfit on NC where the other factions don't and thus have a huge population advanced during the night, or you're just trolling mate. I'm not downplaying it. I'm saying it's entirely irrelevant. This is my last reply to this thread.
    • Up x 1
  12. Excellentz

Fair enough man, I won't disagree that population obviously had a huge role. I will stress that we were not celebrating the skill that it took to capture Indar here....we are solely talking about a continent that had not been captured in 5.5 months, and now it is captured....

Zim: Consider that a feat or not, it is still something to be said. We even had a month of the new server under our belt and it JUST happened...3kdc was here the entire time, but somehow a month later we finally capture it. I think yesterday was just a good day for the Indar push for NC, we had taken enough land by the morning that there was less work for 3kDC and who was playing to do...Call it what you will, this forum posting right here is aimed at the NC. You TR/VS are welcome to troll in here as you already are, but nobody is bragging to you. Sure, we are mentioning the accomplishment that it is considering it hasnt been done, but this thread was not openly bragging or boasting about anything. You people came in here (non NC) and brought all of that up. I was just asking for people to tell us what happened and how it went down.
    • Up x 1
  13. Excellentz

LOL why didn't this happen any of the other 4 weeks out of the month that has been post-merger? Trust me, I know 3KDC and who they are......ADK has been fighting alongside them for a very long time. It was a joint effort by all of the NC that started around primetime when we started taking land. You know where it ended.
  14. kaptinkrunch88

I think winning the King of the Hill operation on Amiresh and capping Esamir durring the February op by Vanu were both more challanging feats to acomplish than a late night capping of Indar and I congratulated those who were victorious whether they were my brother or my frenemies. The taking of Indar by the NC is special because it had never happened before not because it was such a hrd won victory. All three factions have wanted to say they were the first to cap Indar and we were fortunate enough to get it done first. I think it's something worth a woot or two. There are fewer TR and VS palyers that are gracious in defeat than I expected. That is surprising.
    • Up x 1
  15. Prodigal

I can't say if we ever did - but the point is: did we make a big thing of it?

No.
  16. Excellentz

Yeah I would've expected some of our well-known frenemies to be more congratulatory rather than bitter, but I guess we must draw faction lines at some point! Oh well congrats to all NC!
    • Up x 1
  17. Excellentz

Of course you didn't make a big thing of it..........it never happened lol. 1 capture of a continent in 5.5 months? A pretty big deal..........
  18. TheWhiteDragon

I think we are well aware of the fact. That's what makes it so disgraceful. The crown prize of our server was destroyed in the lamest way possible. It's not a loss for the NC. It's a loss for the entire server.
    • Up x 2
  19. ROMNEYTRON

To pitch in my 2c, kinda thought this was REALLY anti-climatic. I thought NC would eventually cap Indar with the TR and VS going down guns blazing during primetime.

I'll gladly take the infantry bonus though :D
  20. Arenthas

I'm going to add my 2 cents to this really underwhelming sense of achievement you blue turds feel you deserve, and I mean this in the most sincere way of displaying my greatest sense of respect...

**** You.

And congratulations... but you can ride on a saddle full of golden disease ridden cucumbers as your trophy.

You do not deserve it, and like on Genudine, we have the Peoples Republic of China (yeah 3KDC i'm looking at you, laggy twerps) who play at the wee hours of the morning when the purp derps and red commies are fast asleep left with a half squad late night crew to defend, and just like when cont cap comes into play, do not feel proud when the population is a mere 1 twiddly dee vs 100 twiddly dums.

Seriously /golf clap.

Take a screenshot once all outfit unites to take the continent at peak hours, not when you have world of warcraft gold farmers ghost capping in the middle of the night. Only then will I jump out of my purple spandex and share the jewels of glory with those deserving. And if it was NC, it would be only a handful of organized outfits that deserve recognition.

The rest of you can continue following that democratic bandwagon all the way to the sanctuary of indars butthole, because from this day forward, I refuse to kill TR and only NC.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1