NS-11C - Should You Buy It?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by DrankTHEKoolaid, Apr 2, 2013.

1. DrankTHEKoolaid

I know there are a couple of these out there already but here is another. I'm putting this here because I only used this gun on my Engineer and have some fun AT Mine kills in here as well. Thanks!

• Up x 4
  2. NoctD

So you're giving up on the GD-7F and using the NS-11C mostly now?
  3. DrankTHEKoolaid

No, well not really. I might use this for awhile, just for a change, but the GD-7F is superior and I'll go back to it sooner or later.
  4. NoctD

Thought so! It almost seems like the NS-11C is somewhat like an AF-19 with more options... AF-19 has higher damage, lower ROF, but they cancel out with similar TTKs.
  5. Dawgpound12

I ended up buying it because of this video and I haven't looked back since! Thank you! Been looking for a new non shotgun weapon to use on my engineer.
  6. Lucidius134

it has no long reload so it's probably god for LA's
  7. Zerenous

My GD-7F is already Araxiumed, as well as my Gauss Compact S. Must find new gun to use, and I am not sure if this is the gun to go for.
  8. Basiley

no NS-11A anymore ? :[
  9. Blarg20011

NS-11A is an AR, NS-11C is a carbine. In addition the NS-11C is basically a re skinned (but better) T5-AMC.
  10. Xasapis

Only reason to use it as VS is the sound of bullets as opposed to the sound of plasma.
  11. Mogsy

what mines were you deploying on the vehicles --AT or AP??
  12. arby1990

I wanan know this too.
  13. MorganM

I didn't really see a reason to buy it when I played with it =/
  14. JudgeDeath

As NC ... going for the NS11-C is a selfnerf.
  15. PS2Freak

why ?
  16. TintaBux

Same story for me, more accurate and higher KDR with the 11c, beast of a weapon for engineer.

It's now arguably the best engineer weapon for NC.