WATERSON NEEDS HELP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fatalness, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Ghosty11

This is because we are generally out numbered every where we go, so have had to adapt our strategies, since we cannot often zerg to win. It's pretty satisfying to push back a platoon with a couple squads, but with the NC numbers you know that they will just come back with multiple platoons to zerg an objective.

Last night we held the Freyr Amp Station for a couple hours from multiple TR and NC assaults, until a massive wave of smurfs poured over and through the walls. It must have been at least 3 or 4 platoons, because they were every where all at once in massive numbers. It was glorious.
  2. NC_agent00kevin

I have a Steam install of PS2 but if you launch it right from the folder it doesnt need Steam to run. I put a shortcut in my start menu so I can play PS2 without having Steam community interruptions. That and I enjoy the SteamStealth.
  3. Ash87

Okay for 1: There is no TR-VS alliance.

Likewise: There is no VS-NC Alliance.

They look like they are ganging up on you, because are fighting both of them, and you are only located in one location. Everyone is going to think that the other faction is fighting Just them, because they are not omnipotent.

Also, the last thing Waterson needs is another merger. x2 cash and XP weekends are horrid, because you get everyone and their dog playing those weekends. Give it a few days and it'll be back to where it is supposed to be.

There is nothing wrong with the NC, there is nothing wrong with the Vanu, there is nothing wrong with the TR. We're all ******** to equal degree.

Currently the NC has a pop advantage, but give it a few weeks and they wont, because the NC is getting nerfed coming up, and the 4th faction is a fickle beast.
    • Up x 1
  4. Czuuk

So it was DVS that was keep the queues full. Heh.
  5. Frosty The Pyro

today on amerish there was an AMAZING fight between VS and NC,, between mekala and splitpeak pass and the auraxicom substation. VS held mekala and NC held splitpeak, and auraxicom switched hands more times than I can count. Picthced battles with about 3 plats worth of people on each side. Mags and vans and lancers and pheonixs, and someone actualy managed to land a drop pod on top of me. twas glorious.
    • Up x 1
  6. Czuuk

Oh hai guys! Double XP is over. Still, there were queue for all of the madness. :D
  7. Rolfski

They need to make the Vanu look cooler, that's all.
  8. theraginghamster

Personally, I don't mind being being outnumbered, just means there are more people to shoot at.

Anyway, continent bonuses are crap so I could care less if we cap a continent.
  9. Czuuk

I get 10 bricks of C4 for the price of 9! It's amazing! pure m4dn3ss. And with the cool down on my galaxy, when we have Amerish, I can rig them with C4 intentionally. :D
  10. ARCStormtrooper

We on Waterson got owned by the VS on Indar last night. Large pop then.
    • Up x 1
  11. vaxx

The VS are good. We kick the ____ out of our enemies. Sure we are outnumbered most of the time, but not like we are not used to it. Playing VS on Waterson you have to keep a few things in mind.

1. VS works well with each other 90% of the time. Not any major faction issues, unlike TR/NC.
    2. VS has some great players/outfits/leaders, that are not arrogant.
    3. VS, for the foreseeable future will be outnumbered, period. Get used to it.
    4. When doing well as VS (such as defending a base) against higher numbers, know that eventually NC/TR will keep bringing in more numbers and throw them at you. No matter how good your group of 12-18 people are, you will get pushed out by attrition. But you will also collect plenty of kills and certs while doing so.
    5. Our "big" outfits are dwarfed by NC/TR outfit numbers. VS are less zergy, and seem to work in smaller sizes vs. sheer numbers.
    6. Due to our pop, and lack of Asian late night players, holding a continent overnight is next to impossible. Don't expect your hard earned cont cap to last long.
    7. If population was even, VS would on Waterson would make NC/TR cry.
  12. Mythicrose12

In before someone claims "easy mode" VS weapons/tanks/air is the only reason VS can hold its own. :confused: