ANDVARI PEACE PARTY

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blackety, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Blackety

The night started out with just a few of us harassing the TR at Mani Bio Lab. The VS pop. was dangerously low but our goal was to harass the hell out of the TR by flying around as LA taking points and destroying generators. Each time we would take a point, we'd fly off and take a different point. As soon as we left 1 point, there'd be someone already back there taking it. In that situation, we'd usually return to that point and shoot them in the back. As far as respawning goes, we always had a spawn beacon at the very top center and we had 3 spawn sundys off in the distance hidden.

Eventually we lost adjacency yet that did not stop us from harassing the TR. We proceeded in our shenanigans until we got the idea to go and join the Bio Lab again and regain adjacency JUST so we can harass the Bio Lab once more. After we did so, we ended up successfully capping the Bio Lab. We did not plan for this and we looked at it as a failure. So we decided to move to the next point!

Andvari Bio Lab. This was completely out of our way and we had absolutely no business being there. Surrounded by TR & NC territory, we found that this was perfect. We couldn't take any points, but we sure as hell were able to destroy generators and hack every single terminal that we could get ours hands on. We found it hilarious just simply imagining an NC or TR soldier coming up there and seeing every terminal Vanu along with half a squad, considering we had no territory nearby at all.

Shortly after, we noticed a single NC Medic inside a spawn room. For whatever reason, we all acted as one and approached the building spamming the Q key. "Enemy Medic spotted!; Just saw an enemy medic!", coming from every direction, every 2 seconds. The confused NC Medic just stared at us at first. But soon enough, he asked us for ammo and we put ammo down on the outside of the window. He thanked us and long story short, we became friends. Then a little while longer, we ended up making a lot of friends on both sides. With the exceptional NC or TR soldier who didn't want to play nice. In that case, the friendly TR & NC actually TKed for us and protected us [IMG]

imgur.com/3whTRNq.jpg

imgur.com/krG4QvN.jpg

imgur.com/PXub0JB.jpg

imgur.com/l3Ycv7p.jpg
    • Up x 5
  2. Cougarbrit

That's actually pretty damn interesting. And has given me an idea for what'd happen if 3 different faction outfits decided to hold a station themselves against any other defenders or attackers.
  3. HellasVagabond

Part of me likes this and part of me finds it a bit.............You know...........Weird ?
  4. DeeX

isn't that bannable?
  5. Lampenfieber

I gonna put VS or TR in peace, to rest in peace!
    No deal, if i see some TR or VS making peace with a NC soldier i gonna kill all!. No peace!

Gamemode off

Come on guys, this **** the game propouse.
  6. Kevin12

As long as they don't keep others from playing the game or repairing and destroying things for xp I don't think so...

So what server was this on?
  7. Benton!

I wonder what was going on in this "party"

TR Propaganda?

NoooOOOOOOoooooooooooOoo
  8. Udnknome

This tactic is called "The Fourth Empire"

In this situation, the point goes neutral eventually winning the base for neutral for 0 exp.

j/k --- would be awesome if it did though! :D
  9. Lampenfieber

I lost the times NC outfits charge a TR biolab with VS guarding...

NC dont need any kind of deal... we gonna simple kill them all, them have peace :)
  10. MilitiaMan

Traitors!

ALL OF THEM!
  11. CletusMcGuilly

This is so....disgusting.
  12. bodmans

everyone get their main outfits to do this on the crown
  13. Sulsa

I think that would have fallen apart if my Vanu chic infil showed up. No telling what those heathens would (try) to do to her...
  14. Cinc

The date guys,

The date

The OP probaly cant stop laughing at us.
  15. Kevin12

The screenshots do show however that he has had a fun time with some other faction players.
    That, or he has some serious skills at image editing...
  16. Blackety

I am laughing, you're right. But the story I provided in the original post is accurate. It all occurred between ~4am - 8am EST today. It just so happens to be the first of April.
  17. Blackety

Oh and one of the members in our outfit posted a video of some of the footage from where it started with one NC Medic, and towards the end you can see when we made peace with the TR.

Our squad was using Mumble, so that is why you don't hear us talking.

• Up x 1
  18. Craigr910

This was quite fun to be a part of :) best part for me was my TR duel mercy'smax and the NC scatmax standing next to each other and chatting about the pro's and con's of our weapons and complimenting each other's paint jobs.
    • Up x 2
  19. Blackety

Oh yeah I remember seeing you there :D That's funny about the two maxes talking about gear and whatnot haha.
  20. alexm42

Look at you, just standing next to that NC MAX. Balls of steel right there.
    • Up x 1