How are people even considering saying this a even close to being a game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by planetsideopinion, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackem

1, uh 2, uh 12 commas in this run on sentence. AH ha ha ha. Sesame Street wants you to learn how to punctuate and use periods!
  2. huundar

Apparently his keyboard is missing it's period ...(pun intended)
  3. LightningDriver

If you think that DCUO was "back in the day", you're not worth listening to until mom stops buying your underwear.
  4. Dubious

April fools is a joke
    Everything on the internet is REAL
  5. GraphicJ

Bads will be bads. Nothing to see here.

* hands over a tissue *

Unless it's an April Fool's joke then you got me good.

* gives you a pat on the back *
  6. planetsideopinion

LOL i really cant believe that there are people defending this game , and some thinking i am a troll , and others correcting my typing when i am only typing all of this so maybe the company would realise they made a ******** project and should just end it now , 1st time i had dc they get hacked and i had to wait a year to be able to play a game i bought and they compensated with a cape in game and some crappy items , then made it free into lagvile , and now i try another project and wow i delete it in 5mins literally i swear to god i deleted it in 5mins , i have never seen a game like that buggy in my entire life , flying trucks , people disappearing all over , well since this will just end up being a flaming fest , i am done just know that you guys are playing bug not a game , try something better guys trust me this is not worth wasting your time , heck i am sad i wasted more time just typing here but that is just how furious i am at this, i honest to god cant believe this is a game in the market , good thing it is F2P cause had i paid a single dollar on this crap i would have sued the company, anyway if people like this thing you are calling a game suit yourselves , SOE i am done with you , try mass effect or something guys to see how games should be made not this garbage
  7. Razzyman

Well, OP, being a veteran MMO player I'm kind of surprised to see you make such a snap judgement. You should know with the experience you have that it takes quite a bit of time to really get a feel for a game and make a judgement on it. On top of that this is an MMOFPS, not an MMORPG and as such is going to play drastically different than games such as WoW, EQ, or GW, while it shares the Massively Multiplayer Online gene with those games it's very different in execution.

As for time spent in game, I doubt that in 5 minutes you figured out what was going on, like how do you stop enemies from spawning at a base? How do you get a mobile spawn point? Heck, how do you even capture a base? It takes more than 5 minutes in game to learn even the most basics aspects of PS2 let alone more advanced tactics and strategies. If you don't like the game that's perfectly fine, it's not for everyone (numbers can certainly prove that) but your opinion of the game with 5 minutes of experience is not one that is likely to be highly valued, nor are you qualified to really make an informed opinion about the quality of this game at that point.

All that being said I'm sorry the game frustrated you so badly and you had such a bad experience, the good news is there's plenty of other games out there for you to enjoy, as for me, I really like this one a lot :).
  8. Loegi

Do you really expect people to read that incoherent mess that you probably falsely call English?

There's an enter key on your keyboard you know. And a shift button. And a period.
  9. SizeDoesMatt

Its a real MMO. Player driven (!) too difficult for some people, go back to WoW - easy mode
  10. 13lackCats

Its quite easy to find battles.
  11. AltF4Fun

Man,I think the game doesnt deserve someone like you.Its probaly happy that you unistalled it and it doest have to play with you anymore.Planetside is probably just happy that you havent wasted more than 5 minutes of his time.So why on earth are you bothering his friend forum now?
  12. DeltaGun

I think the OP is mhigby.
  13. Cowboyhomer

So you downloaded and uninstalled 5 minutes later but saw a game full of bugs? Sounds far fetched or some might say...a lie. .
  14. Tobax

Can we just lock this threat by this idiot already please.
  15. Nocturnal7x

haha o_O
  16. UrMom306

I agree in it's current form some sort of endgame would help. My idea was make continent capping actually show something, so like when you cap a continent it rotates the warp gates, and resets all the territories. The owner of the continent still have the 10% bonus but it wipes the map and starts over, that way when you login you never know what the situation will be like. That would keep things really fresh.
  17. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this down now. Please keep posts constructive on these forums as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.