The word "Bigger" is censored in the in-game chat

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Unknown Kadath, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Kon

i miss when it renamed a censored word to Nanites, made me lol every time
    • Up x 2
  2. TintaBux

Trigger is censored also.
  3. NovaAustralis

Nanite please!
    I be all up in your Nanites Amp Station,
    getting ya attention,
    making my KDR Nanites,
    pullin on da Nanites,
    of my Nanite rifle to hit ya,
    like a deranged Nanite,
    fo sho yo, word to ya mutha!
  4. ACE McFACE

In DUST514 it made 'naughty words' into "Kitten" if I remember correctly
  5. Yago

Well you left me "confused" :p
    Joking aside , why would you even talk about it in a vid game ?
    In ten years or so I have never felt the need to discuss my sexuality or anyone else's for that matter .
    Of course I've had my "person" called into question on numerous occasions by enemy .

Remember the "spoon" filter ?
    That was quite funny .
  6. Kosetzu

I honestly don't see much difference in having the filter on or off... It keeps filtering everyday words to such an extreme extent anyways. Guess it's more a filter between "lots of filtering" and "insane amount of filtering"...
  7. Raap

You can't. The option is there but even when disabled it still ends up filtering out very simple words.
    • Up x 1
  8. HellasVagabond

Hmmm i can see what SOE is trying to do....First ban the word G A Y.....Then the word Homosexual....Then every word that has to do with G A Y people.....In the end what do we have ? A World full of STRAIGHT people......Noone else managed to do that for the past 60-70 years, NOONE......
    SOE i am with you ! :)

PS : J/K
  9. Xind

Christian.
    Muslim.

One of these things is not like the others.
    One of these things is banned!
    • Up x 3
  10. Aractain

You racists!
  11. Inzababa

hah I didn't believe you and just testet it out and you're right lol :xD

you can say psychiatrist though ^^
  12. Inzababa

I turned it off but it still filters?
  13. Inzababa

I think they should censor whistle, I mean this is very offensive !!!!

Baby blow my whistle? really??

hah, just kidding :) blow my whistle baby, I'm totally not offended hah
  14. GrantonStar

Yeah I noticed today I cant call them f-agriders in text :)
  15. GrantonStar

You are wrong, by censoring it SOE have agreed that it is pejorative (wrongly IMO)
  16. Valkan

Cons (singular : Con) is a french word originally referring to women sexual organ. Now it's used as an insult meaning "stupid", "idiot".
    So the filter system just avoided your outfit to be tagged as [Stupids] ... you should be grateful :)
  17. Inzababa

yeah except you wouldn't say "les cons" that makes no sense :p

edit, just re read that and you would say "les cons" don't know what went through my head there lol

you'd say "les connards"

hah :)

and btw most french people don't know what "con" actually means, but it isn't such a bad word :) (doesnt( usually get censored)
  18. Puppy

I get to know people in-game and like talking to them about things. Stuff like this may come up or topics around it.
  19. TintaBux

20. Gustavo M

Because my girlfriend always pull my trigger once In the afternoon, If you catch my drift.
    Horrible attempt to look cool, but this filter Is surely ********. Like everyone went back to the 80's, as a 12 year olds.