Nerf Team-killing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dead soldier, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Dead soldier

Come on Devs Plz nerf T-King. Why was it ever implemented into the came? All it does is make people rage. Maybe make it 50% that way if someone wants to kill a friendly sundy they really have to try.
  2. WUNDER8AR

Don't deploy your sundy at a ret4rted spot. Use Mineguard. Stay close for quick repairs if necessary. problem solved
    • Up x 3
  3. TheBillOf3D

Driving a Flash near the noob/troll controlled warpgate is certainly a bad idea.
  4. KlyptoK

Don't deploy in really bad spots :/
    • Up x 3
  5. Dead soldier

it's not that it's the fact that mine is at a place with lots of people spawning in and they want my XP.
  6. Zhorg

Sorry man, i think i killed your sunderer a couple of times. But when i checked it, it belonged to a dead soldier - so i thought he already left the game so i killed it so i could place my sunderer there instead.

Oh, and i will keep doing it, cuz i need mah certs. nothing you can do to stop me ;). bahahahaahaha
  7. Jalek

This is why sunderers ram each other and send others over cliffs.
    I also ram enemy lightnings with mine, with mixed results.

My repair bot usually ends up with the tanks anyway.
  8. maxkeiser

Go and nerf yourself. FF has to be in the game for a number of very good reasons. It's something that PS2 got absolutely right (and BF3 got wrong).
    • Up x 4
  9. 13lackCats

I stopped getting TK'd when I stopped running in front of friendlies that were firing.
    • Up x 4
  10. KariH

I have killed 5-7 teammates with LOCK ON MISSILEs!

Just same fraction of second when missiles fires someone try to jump over my launcher.
  11. Stick Pin

So this is the way we're supposed to play? BRING IT ON ASSH---
    I've been sitting deployed and had my Sundy killed by another Sundy who wanted my spot. Our outfit note that person's name and we hunt you down every chance we get and pay you back in spades. I was tagging along in my prowler with another Zerging Outfit, they noticed me and killed me in the road. When my friends arrived, we all got Mossys and Libs and wiped out that happy zerg. And there's nothing you can do to stop us ;). bahahahaahaha
    • Up x 1
  12. Phrygen

its only really bad this weekend because all the ******* log back in for double xp weekend.
    • Up x 2
  13. Wharmaster

I swear sometimes people do this on purpose.

Or cut me off in my speeding tank with their flimsy little ATV.

Or jump in front of my LMG while I'm suppressing.

Or play fetch with my live grenades.

I just write it off as ******ation. Lotta Darwin Awards being handed out on the PS2 battlefield.
    • Up x 2
  14. Markus.D

In my signature i place the link to some suggestion for teamkillers.
    I think, we all need persuade devs to introduce this mechanics.
  15. Jalek

The best are the medics that shoot you, then revive you, only to shoot you again. By the third time, it gets annoying.
    TK isn't supposed to be a farming tactic.
  16. Joe-H2O

Nothing annoys me more than deploying in a good place with my fully certed fun bus, only to have it quickly blown up by "friendly" fire and replaced with a stock bus with ammo in the defence slot parked in the same exact spot.

I call it the cuckoo technique, after the bird that destroys the eggs in another bird's nest and replaces them with her own so that the other bird raises her chicks for her.

I've stopped bothering to defend those cuckoo sunderers, and I never shoot enemy engineers who run up to them with mines. I just wish there was a gesture mechanic I could use that made my put my gun down and gesture "have at it" to the enemy engineer.

I had a guy ask me wtf I was doing not killing the engineer about 5 minutes after he'd killed my bus to put his in place. I told him that I usually wait until after they put the mines down so I can shoot them in the back, but then my bus has max rank mineguard so it's not usually an issue. ;P
    • Up x 1
  17. Dead soldier

That doesn't work, If they were killed by friendlies the medic won't get points for reviving
    • Up x 2
  18. Dead soldier

what reasons? Maybe just tone it down to like 50-75% of the regular.
  19. AIHatecrime

I'm always amazed by the amount of people that I see run up behind a guy with a rocket launcher. Then they run around and in front of said guy. Then they get a rocket up their bhole and proceed to rage. Like you saw the dude aiming his rocket and you ran in front of him. Don't want to get TKed don't run in front of someone firing. Also I will never buy a sundy and drive it to a location ever again after I saw one of my squadmates ram it off a cliff with his sundy.
  20. KlyptoK

no.

100%