Saxito aimbotting reaver on Indar Connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by phungus420, Mar 29, 2013.

1. phungus420

Up to 100,000 air resources he has cheated out of players, good quick work SOE. This guy isn't a tough find, or even using a good aimbot, he's just flying around instagibbing ESFs from render range.... this should not take any time or even need an investigation, but all that aside players can handle it I suppose.

I'm unable to log into indar as NC, too many NC players on Indar Connery right now. If you see Saxito in your rever/lib just kill him, he's blatantly cheating (if you don't believe me, just follow it, it's readily aparent). He's easy to take down with a reaver, he has no flying skills and his aimbot doesn't seem to target friendlys so he just goes down in flames easily enough if you're worried.
  2. FigM

I have reported him yesterday. One time I managed to kill his Reaver when he was repairing it on the pad, then I was flying away, and at distance of about 150-200 meters he shot me out of the sky using regular infantry carbine. I wasn't even hovering. He didn't miss a shot.. with a carbine, against my moving ESF
  3. Otleaz

Report him on twitter and he will get dealt with significantly faster.
  4. Moonlite Quality Assurance

We're taking a look. Thank you.
  5. Frosty The Pyro

how hurt were you before hand, because between damage fall off and ESF small arms resitance it takes 3 or 4 full mags for a carbine to down an esf. So if you were relitively health there is more than just an aimbot going on.
  6. FigM

He was listed as doing 65% of the damage

Also I fought him in his Reaver before that and noticed strange aim behavior