Dbl SC!!! ....but how about those dbl/trpl purchase refunds?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by -Crotalus-, Mar 28, 2013.

1. -Crotalus-

I know Smedley announced the "solution" on Twitter a few days back for those of us who had Double and Tripple purchases of items that became "account unlocked"

.......any idea on when that will be coming down the pipe? I've decided to wait until this gets implemented before I do anymore SC purchases as quite a few people have told me to be wiser and wait to see how this plays out.......

While I'd hate to miss out on a double SC weekend, so be it :/ I'm not spending anything else until I see how this solution is directly implemented....

So if theres any news on when the refund for multiple purchases of the common pool items from Account Unlocks will be coming, that would be awesome!
  2. Zeekez

I wouldn't hold your breathe, you paid for it and you got to use it. Think of it like this. You buy 2 cans of pepsi, the next day cans of pepsi go on sale: 2 for 1 - you can't bring in your receipt and get a refund for the 2nd can.

Just my logic, I'm in the same boat I'd get a nice little refund but I'm not expecting anything :(
    • Up x 2
  3. Jezs

What does it have to do with double/triple SC?
  4. Swellzong

5. -Crotalus-

It has to do with double SC in that, I'm not spending any money over it until they give a date / implementation on the cert refund....

I'm aware........there hasn't been any response or word since Smedleys tweet, would be nice to know an approximate time this could come down the pipe, instead of waiting unwittingly for the next 3 months since no one is asking about it.
  6. ChaosRender

Question is why are you due a refund since nothing has changed? While it would be nice if the refund thing I cant see why they have to.
  7. -Crotalus-

Because people spent real world money on crap that they gave everyone free, people who spend alot of money on the game, its not really the customer base you want to piss off.

and there debate of "you did this, you get this, money that" is over, they already said they are doing a refund, if you need to figure it out still go look @ Smedleys twitter
  8. ChaosRender

Oh I know they said they are and it pretty nice of them to do it, I just don't understand why people think they are due anything in a hurry or at all.

And no you probably wont see your refund for a month or more, and like someone said it will probably be in cert not SC. I hope you get your refund sooner but in not a priority so I don't see them rushing.
  9. Zeekez

That makes sense. But I still stand by my logic, because it's (#@*(# flawless.

How about this. You walk into a bakery and buy a donut at 8 a.m. in the morning, in the evening they have to throw them out, so everyone who walks in after 5pm gets a free donut. You can't walk in and ask for a refund since the donuts are now free.

Booyah nailed it!
  10. Brickwalker

the only person you should be blaming is yourself.

shouldnt throw your money at them so quickly,show some restraint.
  11. -Crotalus-

Good idea, lets never support a game in its earliest stages.......better to wait until its withering and dieing, then throw money at them so the publishers can say "hey look, we made something! ok scrap it"

stupid logic.
  12. schwarzklang

dont buy sc on double, only on triple
  13. Brickwalker

lol congratulations on blowing what i said WAYYYYYYY out of proportion..

try waiting a WEEK or TWO to see how an item turns out before buying it?

sounds pretty logical to me, Mr/Ms.Illogical.
  14. -Crotalus-

Mr/Ms Illogical? .......sigh, the things you say make no sense.

What are you talking about waiting a week or two to buy things? wtf? what does this have to do with this thread topic at all? Are you lost?zzzzz
  15. ChaosRender

Better example would be you buy a phone and for a one time fee you get a extra line. Now 6mo-year later they upgrade their customers service and all customers can now get a extra line free. The people that paided are not due their money because they got the service they payed for. Now most companies will do something for those customers because it is nice and keeps up good relations but they are not required to do it on your time table, as it is a gift not a requirement.
  16. Duff_Chimp

If you have a problem buying what essentially is data and the ephemeral qualities it possesses I suggest you don't. No purchase necessary. Personally I find it much better to buy boosts and grind the certs. Buying guns is just if your really impatient. How about not buying brand new guns until they are 'balanced' or not buying obviously OP guns then moan when they get nerfed.
  17. Brickwalker

Oh opppppps,yes I am lost.. I posted my post in the wrong thread.

SO SORRY
  18. -Crotalus-

wtf are people talking about in this thread.........this has nothing to do with buying new guns or guns getting nerfed
  19. Zeekez

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on the phoenix?

lol
  20. Duff_Chimp

Why else would you want refunds? I have made plenty of purchases that I wouldn't mind a refund on, AV max weapons for TR are garbage. You pays your money you take your choice.