Why are we still missing attachments-Request Response

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yidazen, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Yidazen

Title says it all. It has been since the release of GU04 that we have had missing weapon attachments. I am sick of entering support tickets, Twitter posts, Facebook, and individually messaging people to try and get this fixed. Nothing is working. So since 3/13 they have not even tried to fix this.

It seems that SOE wants to break weapons so that people will then be forced to purchase new ones (hopefully with SC). I am getting very tired of SOE and not fixing their broken game. I for one should have just played this game in a F2P format and not given them money to help support the company.

So I request a response. Why have you guys not fixed the broken weapon attachments that everyone has been out to get fixed? I seem to be the face of getting this fixed because it is ridiculous.
    • Up x 2
  2. Stargazer86

Don't get all conspiratorial. Yeah, I'm annoyed thay I've been missing the compensator on my SABR for the better part of 12 days, considering in makes using it a touch more difficult than it would be otherwise, but it's not some sort of vast underlying evil plan that'll force us to buy all their new shiny weapons.

Irritating that it hasn't been fixed yet, yeah. Agree with that.
  3. Yidazen

Check out the bug forums. One guy reported that his rocket launcher broke right around the time that the new ones were released. Just getting very tired of this garbage.
  4. Shehadi

I would like to see something ACTUALLY done about this problem. Been in alot of engagements that the t1 cycler would be good for, and i cant even put a foregrip on it. Maybe im just being impatient and the problem is just hard to fix, but as it stands its been a long time and the only place i can fully gear the saber or the t1 cycler is in the vr room...
  5. Ralexand

I have the same problem and it REALLY annoys me. I can't use my medic at all because of that issue.
  6. Evileet

SOE, fix this already. It's really annoying. After every patch i try to equip my T1 Cycler and every time i'm mad. this really piss me off.
  7. Yidazen

This is why I will not be purchasing SC this weekend. They don't care to fix the broken weapon attachments, so why should I give them anymore of my money.
  8. Frosty The Pyro

my reaper magicly lost its scope, and gained a forgrip. at least i dont think I unlocked the forgrip myself, I may have, dont play a lot of medic, but when you need a medic you need a medic, so I try and keep mine pasable.
  9. Lazaruz

It is somewhat disappointing that they still haven't managed to fix this. Weapons and their attachments are a fairly large part of this game, and if you can't use them... well, it's annoying to say the least.
  10. Yidazen

Well guys another stealth patch and still no fix for the missing weapon attachments. What else is missing is a response. I had a short conversation with the worthless customer support today that said until we get a response from the forums that their is nothing that can be done. Funny because they send us to the support side. Maybe I should have asked if he meant Reddit or Planetside Universe.
  11. rickampf

I opened a ticket about it. They are working on it, and is high priority.
  12. Yidazen

3/27- Why are we still missing weapon attachments. So they can come out with new weapons, turn off deconstruct, fix the phoenix rocket launcher, but they still cannot fix the missing weapon attachments. This is sad and proves that this is not "Their top priority".
  13. Yidazen

Just got a response to my Twitter post about why missing weapon attachments have not been fixed. They responded with "be sure to check our roadmap for future updates". Well this is looking like a "working as intended" deal. Break weapons and attachments so people will have to purchase new ones. Now if only I could get all of my money back from this worthless company.
  14. Evileet

Did you thought about the possibility that they are not allowed to speak about it? For whatever reason, money reasons maybe, idk.
  15. Lazaruz

Do we have any updates on this issue?

"Some attachments which were purchased in the last week and unable to be equipped will not be available. We are collecting information on all affected parties and granting those items back within a couple days. Please stand by if you have been affected and we’ll notify you when it’s been completed. Thanks!" -RadarX
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/updated-server-downtime-game-update-05.106874/

This is the last info I remember receiving, and that "couple days" was a week ago.
    T1 Cycler missing attachments for two weeks... and today's daily sale is the T1 Cycler burst variant. Nice touch.
  16. Tekuila

I've been avoiding my Max suit since my extended mag on my mercy has been missing forever. Getting sick of waiting for something that should of been a hotfix.