T1 cycler still missing attatchments

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kociboss, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Kociboss

Dear sirs,

I'm sure there are more medics affected by this problem. T1 cycler attatchments which we bought already are missing - Many (if not all?) medics are unable to equip forward grips + certain sights.

I've created an ingame bug report about that but there haven't been any response yet.

I'm not even using T1 that much, but it's a default weapon and this issue should've been fixed few weeks ago.

Sincerely,

Kociamafia
    • Up x 5
  2. werzinator

Yup, same problem here. Fortunately I don't play the Medic class all that often, but still something that needs fixing.
  3. Pat Cleburne

My mercy is missing extended mag.
  4. Kociboss

5. Utilitybill

I miss playing my TR medic. Fortunately he is just an alt for when there's nothing going, but I would be angry if this was my main.

Can anyone confirm that if you are missing sights and buy some other ones you can get them to work? I know you can promo a weapon and then get back to iron sights, when you swap back. i would just like to know that if I use my certs for another sight, it will work. Otherwise, I'll keep saving for the C4.
  6. RareAir23

Yes, I am missing my attachments for my T1 Cycler as well. Namely, just a 2X MH2 reflex sight but even so it's been 2 weeks now since the disappearance of my equipment and I refuse to play the game actively if the character I still have in my account is in any way broken. I am trying to be as patient as possible with this believe me but the fact it's taken this long to fix this is kinda concerning. That is all. Out!
  7. Special_K

Same here - foregrip and laser are unlocked (probably my first ever unlocks) but cannot be selected. I have never used the VR so it is nothing to do with that glitch.
  8. Dalistro

You guys think you have it bad...
    I'm still missing my Max's left Burster :(
  9. Acceleratio

same problems here the burtser one aswell
  10. Eisler

The VR training room messed up some stuff. I'm experiencing the same. (missing some t1 cycler attachments all unlocked prior to gu4)
  11. jp5a9852

I'm annoyed, the two guns I want to use most have important attachments missing for them. I play medic almost exclusively and the t1 has no attachments and the sabr 13 is missing its compensator. Alot of small updates have come out since this started yet it still hasn't been fixed. Fix it please, I have been patiently waiting but it's starting to get a little ridiculous.
    • Up x 2
  12. Wumpus

Totally agree this has gone on FAR TOO LONG.
  13. Evileet

14. Tamas

Same + I'm missing a number of weapons entirely - they just locked up....
  15. Kociboss

Bump. Fix please, it's been 2 weeks (or more?)
  16. Mavrix

Yeah, since the Cycler is all I have on my medic and nothing, not even iron sights, work, I practically can't play the class.

-Mav
  17. Odin

Still cant equip my compensator either and they wont refund the attachment certs or the weapon, what is going on, this has been a issue for weeks if not a month.
  18. Shehadi

I am also still having this issue and to my knowledge SOE hasnt said anything on the subject beyond the two patch notes saying the problem SHOULD be fixed. I want my cycler foregrip back dammit!
  19. Kociboss

Great gun, ruined by the bug.
  20. Kociboss

Sorry for double post. We're still missing attatchments.