All Continents Full On Woodman

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Killzor, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Killzor

How is this possible?
  2. Zorro

I thought people were complaining about Woodman being underpopulated?
  3. TintaBux

4. Rraymondo316

Not sure it is

Just made a NC character on Woodman & there was a small queue just to log on the server

Enemy platoons detected on all 3 continents..........It seems being listed as a recommended server has sorted Woodmans low pop problem :)
  5. Ganelon

It was.
  6. Helljump3r

We have been getting an influx of new players (as you may have noticed when playing) because woodman is the recommended server for new players, so most new players will join woodman. I am surprised to see this though...

Also you didn't queue for Indar, it just glitched out so we don't know if that was full as well (it's a glitch that's been around since beta where you can't go to a continent for no real reason, switching to a different continent then trying to go to the one you want normally fixes it)
  7. Rusky

So the game isn't dying ? NO WAY!
  8. Total_Overkill

Im shocked people would actually play on a "recommended" server o_O have none of them played any MMO's before?
  9. WetPatch

Yup the game is all fixed now :rolleyes:

All that means there are to many NC on Woodmen. :eek:
  10. Stigler

How do you know that the magical fps fix with GU5 wasnt also minor reduction in total server pop. I have some theory's because I saw 2 continents with ques and really have not found any of the fights as large as pre x2 weekend. But I am still not sure. I think they may have decreased it a bit then have been adding back the MAX pop limits to see what it can bear, because the pops when continent locked are not pre-gu5 big as we had a month ago.

Hard to tell though. Waterson had 2 locked continents but the numbers seem down overall for battles, even looking at the map activity, something just doesnt seem right.
  11. Fried

While it's good to see Woodman with more people on, this recommended server thing does have it's draw backs, I had to remove all camo's due to getting tk'ed by BR1's all day Sunday, unfortunately that didnt really help much and still got tk'ed, even as max running back into spawn due to low health, frustrating as hell and I must admit I lost it a couple of times, tk'ing back, several times.

I did feel bad about it at first but then thought sod it, they have to learn sometime that you cant just shoot your own maxes.
  12. TintaBux

Its defo bug checked it out.
  13. Nariquo

its a bug... mayby SOE did it on propose so peopple think the serveer is full :)
  14. Killzor

40% nc 30%vs 30%tr
  15. Ganelon

NC on Woodman tend to be really bad though, I'm not sure what it is and how it came to be, but the NC appear to be abysmal at everything except for ghostcapping (at 6am).
    • Up x 1
  16. Zorro

That is what happens when they espouse quantity over quality.