Fix these things allready!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Noppa, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Noppa

U guys keep adding new things(and break more old ones) to the game before u even fix the old bugs.

-Vanguard shield = fix the shield sometimes failing without no reason after 0.5sec.
    -Vanguard tremor = the tank just wont keep without moving most of the times anymore.
    -Vanguard allmost flipping over = after the Magrider buff my Vanguard has been ALLMOST flipping over many times from a little bumb.

-Engineer tool = Funny when u stand next of ur tank and cant fix it, u can only fix it near the side in the middle most of the times so increase the tool range please.

-Change the freeking vehicle hitboxes and how the game calculates the damage received, it is rly stupid right now(ppl who knows what i mean can agree with me?)

-Infiltrator = Sometimes when i jump out of vehicle and put hunter cloak on, it wont go on @ my screen to my player(even tought it is on, i think).

-shield / health bugs = this one i bet all knows, after u spawn to somewhere u are missing ether shields or health.

Im sure there is alot of bugs too that i dont know, so everybody be free to use this topic and demand fix for em :)
    • Up x 1
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Thanks for the feedback! It's real important you /bug these so the dev's can take a look. Everyone doing this will help make the game smoother and better :)
    • Up x 1
  3. Yidazen

Fix all of the weapon attachments that are missing as well... Oh wait guys just buy new weapons and forget about the broken ones... At least thats what SOE wants us to do. And yes I have already put in about 5-6 support tickets by now.