Air division Goiiath: Recent RTRY Pilot looking for a new outfit

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Goiiath, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Goiiath

BR 31 Experienced mossi pilot looking for a new outfit. Was apart of RTRY AKA Hunks in Pink in Terrex07's outfit and Tombombadil since I started Planetside 2 and flying a mosquito. Though I enjoyed being apart of RTRY quite a lot, and flew and learned from some of the best pilots I think that are in the game I would like to join a larger, more active outfit as I found myself flying solo most of the time for the past few weeks. If any outfits looking for a new member in their air division I'd gladly provide some air support. (I'm definiteltely not as good as quite a few of the pilots in RTRY but I can definitely hold my own in a dogfight now thanks to their tips.)

P.S. Thank you Hunks In Pink for taking me in, hopefully you guys will be active again sometime :/
  2. kaptinkrunch88

If you were NC I'd be glad to have you. I have a couple of newer pilots that could benefit from your training. I guess you'll just have teach them in the skies one dogfight at a time.
  3. Goiiath

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'll be loyal to the TR haha. Hope to see some of your guys in the air sometime.
  4. vaxx

Goiiath, personally I would roll in a few LUA platoons, see how that works for you. Also when the merger happens, I have heard good stuff about TRG.

If you ever just need another to fly with, let me know. I am not a dedicated pilot, but I do ok in the CAS role. Vaxxe is the name. Good luck finding a new home.
  5. Goiiath

Alright, I'll have a look at them and maybe wait for the merger. Thanks Vaxxe, I'll add you in game so we can fly sometime.
  6. Escorge

Tom used to be in EXE, ask him about it. Some of the other outfits dont play well with others. So make sure you do your research either way before joined one.
  7. JaxsonFive

I used to be all gungho during my time with TR, until I realized the real winners wear purple. :D

But seriously though, don't limit yourself. It's a game and there are multiple ways of having fun. If you're interested in trying out the VS let me know and I'll see if I can get you in DPSO. It's not like you have to fully commit yourself as if it was a day job. I usually hop on when the big events happen. That's about it.

P.S. My TR toon was or still is in RTRY. Flew a lot with them. Good guys and awesome talent. I'm sure they'll be back.
  8. Goiiath

I tagged along with an EXE toon yesterday and it was pretty fun. You're engineers saved my *** for about 30 minutes straight while I got a pretty good killstreak in my max at Tawrich :D. Unfortunately I never really got to play with Tom that much, but I'll ask him about EXE, I think I actually saw him with you guys yesterday at Tawrich too haha. I'll keep doing my research Escorge, thanks, hopefully I can find somewhere I fit in.

Thanks JacksonFive, when I can get passed the tights I'll think about it haha. I just find I've gotten a little too used to the speed of the mosquito. I've tried the scythe quite a few times but after a fully certed dogframe mosquito I guess everything will feel slow :/
  9. JaxsonFive

I definitely miss my mossy that's for sure but, the scythe's maneuverability is certainly growing on me.