Iron Sight Sniper

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by AngersRevenge, Mar 22, 2013.

1. AngersRevenge

Just found this out yesterday. With the low zoom sniper rifles, you can now unequip all scopes and use the iron sights. It no longer sticks you with the x6 scope. Haven't tried this with VS or NC but I don't see why theirs would be different than TR.
  2. Mustarde

All the close range weapons (TSAR-42, KSR-35, HSR-1) had an iron sights option. This actually annoyed me greatly when trialing the guns because the trial was a waste with iron sights, imo. They have had this ability since launch as far as I know.
    • Up x 1
  3. iller

ya rly... what is the point of this?? I'm not an Iron hater, I just hate that they don't actually DO anything besides look different and get in the frikkin way
    • Up x 1
  4. AngersRevenge

Iron sights are useful for medium range. Better than a scout rifle. They have less scope sway, do to not being zoomed in as much, and are a lot easier to line up a shot quickly because of this.

If i remember right, you couldn't remove the scope from them. When you did, it placed a 6x scope on it. Mabye, they fixed this a while back. I haven't played with them in a while. Either way, it was news to me. Hope it helps some others out.
  5. Anvildude

I don't think you can have Iron Sights on the Spectre, at least. Not sure though.
    • Up x 1
  6. Kache

It's for MLG pros
    • Up x 1