Did the 4th faction decide to be TR?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JTKirk, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Goretzu

It has had significant buffs too, and it still remains the best MBT as of now (GU5), so again. No.

Everyone got the mine nerf, and there is not one shred of evidence that Claymores got nerfed more (dispite it being very easy to prove if they had).
  2. Loegi

We're talking about GU04 mate. And I see no significant buffs, only nerfs. So quantity wise (which is what this is about) it had the most.

Everybody got A mine nerf. It's impossible to proof that it's the same without having direct access to the data. And no, it's not easy to prove if they had. You said it yourself:
    So, the question for how much the claymores were nerfed in comparison can't be answered at this point.

I don't see why you're digging this up again though, not really related.
  3. Goretzu

Again a nerf from being the best by far to just being the best by a bit isn't really a nerf (although again if you believe it is, it explains a lot).

And again there isn't one shred of evidence to suggest that Claymores got nerfed more, dispite it being very easy to prove it if was the case.

So basically we're still back to just the Prowler being made less good/less better than the rest.
  4. Loegi

It is.
    It's not easy to proof, or were you lying? If you were lying, please proof it is by posting the test that proofs that the angle is precisely 90 degrees, or whatever is the outcome of that test.
    And yes, indeed. And that means the most nerfs for TR, which was my original point.
    Could you please stop with just repeating stuff that holds no relevance or is already disproven etc.?
  5. Goretzu

Again as things stand there isn't one shred of evidence to suggest that Claymores were nerfed more than the other, just baseless speculation.
    So again the burden of proof is with the speculator (yourself) to provide evidence that Claymore were nerfed more, until that happens it is simply unsubstantiated nonsense.

Again it should be easy enough for you to provide some video or some screenshots to back up your assertion that they were nerfed more (I don't require 00.00 degrees of accuracy +/- 5 degrees is more than enough for me :)) , but until we see that it is clear that there isn't currently a single shred of evidence to suggest they were nerfed more.

Until we see such evidence, we're back to the TR just having their vastly better tank reduce to just being a significantly better tank.
  6. Loegi

Just like the speculation that they were nerfed the same.
    I don't have such an assertion (I know, reading is hard.)
    But I agree with that. It has as much evidence as there is for them being nerfed the same.
    Which is a nerf anyway, which proofs I was right anyway.
  7. Goretzu

There is only speculation that they weren't nerfed the same, without any evidence of this there is simply nothing, and so far you have shown no evidence.

The Prowler is still the best MBT.

So we're still where I said we were.
  8. TerroDragon23

they have the best max if you buy the second shotgun and extended magazines for both.
  9. Loegi

Yes. Which is the same amount as "Claymore were nerfed" more has.
    Neat. Water is wet.
    Which is? That I was correct? Because that's where we are.
  10. Goretzu

There is no evidence at all that the Claymore was nerfed more, none, unless you can provide some.
  11. Doublefrost

Basic math lesson. One, two or three does not equal four. Therefore, if someone is Vanu, Terran or NC, they are not 4th faction. The number rests somewhere in the range of 1-3.
  12. Xasapis

Personally I didn't notice any difference at all as far as AP mines are concerned. I'm using max flak on engineer and almost max on medic and I'm getting the same results as I was getting before the latest update.
  13. Takoita

The exact degree of nerf was the same but coupled with claymores' functionality it made them the least dangerous by far: now they often don't trigger on people that walk by the other wall in a corridor; that coupled with existing limitations (you can't just plop them down in the middle of it and hope no one will notice) has reduced its deadliness greatly.

So, while he was incorrect in saying that the nerf was different for claymore specifically, it doesn't invalidate the problem of claymore getting the shaft.
  14. Loegi

Same as the amount of evidence of them being nerfed the same, yes.
  15. Goretzu

No they were nerfed, just like all the other mines were nerfed. Evidence for them being nerfed more than the other mines? Nada, zlitch, zip.
  16. LonelyTerran

Because they were already the worst AP mines.
    The Nerf affected them more than the others.
  17. Vanu Superiority

TR has outnumbered us since forever on Waterson. VS used to have roughly equal pop with NC until GU02. Then a lot of VS rage quit and still aren't back.
  18. Loegi

What do you mean, no? You can't say no, and than agree with me. That's half of what I said. If there's more evidence of them being nerfed the same, just post it. I don't have it.

At least we know that I was right about the majority of the argument (that is, pretty much everything except that I assumed (just like you did) that claymores were nerfed more)
  19. Navoletti

now with striker sure...a weapon OP for this faction..

mossie fast and with more easy use,weapon rocket launcher overpower for kill esf and cause terror in vehicles of air...well probably now the 4 faction play here....

good balance soe...pff
  20. MarlboroMan-E

Not on Mattherson, I assure you.