Reason why the EU servers are specifically locked ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CHDT65, Mar 21, 2013.

1. FadeBait

Yeah if its a load-related problem then opening up the Euro servers in prime-time would mean we'd all pile in and crash them...

Then again, since Sony don't service the bulk of Euro players, they're probably happy to shaft us and let ProSieben take the ****
  2. giuseppe_esq

Keep up the good work SOE!
  3. bNy_

Don't forget that many of the european countries like the scandinavian ones, Germany and so on has a minimum wage like 3 times bigger than the ones you find in USA... I wouldn't go to work for anything less than 20$ hour and that would be mcdonalds work if I were desperate and it was either that or selling myself on the intraweb... Sure, the American upper class might have more money than the average european upper class citizen, however the upper class in USA is like 1-2% of the population I believe.
  4. Ferrus

i dont know why the dont just put ' new patch coming eta 6 hrs downtime prob be 12 after we fix our **** ups '

we all know thats how its going to be also be nice if the game a bit more notice before the drop the servers for patch
    • Up x 1
  5. Lordtrenchard

How about new patch up soon, followed by a repair patch, followed by a week of lag, two days double xp, more lag then another game update. Rinse and repeat.
    • Up x 1
  6. DashTech

I find it hard to imagine that the different servers all talk to one unload-balanced database, that would be moronically bad design.
  7. CHDT65

Ok, now.
    Just done a flight over Esamir.
    How beautiful the landscape effects are with Physx!!!!!!!!!!!!!