I can't log in...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Leathrewulfe, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Leathrewulfe

anyone having the same problem?

JUST KIDDING!
  2. Xasapis

Well, I can login, can't join a server though ;)
  3. Leathrewulfe

4. gagle

Do you know what LOCKED means? just saying....
  5. Villanuk

Dont worry, it will be fine for those in the US, just us who are not on US time we get the maintance.
  6. Notyoz Tacoz

Yeah, I know, right? SOE actually puts the Server Status right on the Forums Main Page! One of the things they do that makes sense. Other games I've played you would have to click a couple more links before you finally get to Your Server Status Page!

Just hope this downtime fixes more than it breaks!
  7. kungflu

No one bothered to lock the Play button on the launcher?
  8. Leathrewulfe

Damn I love the internet!
  9. RobotNixon

I did. Brings you to character screen...along with SERVER LOCKED. Look under announcements.
  10. kungflu

What are you talking about? *It was a hint to devs
  11. bondKI

This is getting ridiculous...
  12. Leathrewulfe

Lol it was ridiculous after the third reply.
  13. Urban Cohort

I was going to yell at you for being an idiot.

Now I'm going to yell at you because there's nowhere else for my pent-up energy to go.

BOO ON YOU!
    • Up x 1
  14. Lollerstakes

Quit whining, SOE is US based and this is their job. I'd like to see you work 24 hour shifts so some brat on the other side of the globe will get his instant satisfaction.
  15. Mightyhalo

I have been on for about 45 minutes now.:oops:
  16. bondKI

Yea, ppl just read the title and go all crazy instead of actually reading the first post. xD
  17. TomoB

locked = they are testing their patch without outside disturbers or something? Or simply teasing...
  18. hawken is better

Must just be on your end. I've been in game for the last 30 minutes or so, the new update is incredible. They're really doing a good job with the optimization. Account-wide unlocks are great, too. I've been using my NightHawk on my lvl 1 Mattherson character. Good job SOE, I appreciate it.
    • Up x 1
  19. Villanuk

Whining no, just stating a fact, blimey get a life.
  20. Tragachinos

Locked=something gone wrong with the patch and servers aren't behaving as devs expected.