i need information of the best cert for unlock in my infiltrator?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Navoletti, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Navoletti

i think in a ap mines,i have a enginer and cost more low cert but i think in unlock different ítems in each class.

1.ap mines
    2.a best sniper
    3-certifications ítems more recomended for the class

i play in vanu
  2. DemoniWaari

I would recommend SMG before AP mines and a few attachements, couple ranks in hunter cloak and flak armor also are a great way to start with, they're cheap and do a lot to you.
  3. Ztiller

You don't need the best sniper to do well. I played for most of the time with the cheapest Bolt-action, XM98, and got some 3300 kills with it before finally getting the Parallax. It did the job just fine.

SMG or not is up to you. I got mine because i was forced to, but i still much rather prefer my Sniper for pretty much all situations.
    • Up x 2
  4. DemoniWaari

This is true. I also just have the default sniper for NC (which is bolt-action) and it works just fine.
  5. Syphers

Hunter cloak, pistol attachments, drop some into the recon dart it's usefull when certed. Personally I took nanoweave 5 as the class is pretty squishy and I like medium-close combat so it's great. The extra ammo cert can be pretty useless when we can just redeploy every 5mins or hack terminals and flak is less versatile than a straight HP increase. I like the medpacks too but mostly because TR's claymores blow
  6. Bloodmyth

Nanoweave 5 saves my life from headshots around 30% of the time, probably more, but it's expensive, I'm unsure how many certs you have or what you already have, but if you're starting fresh i'd get a 12x scope if you snipe as the new render distance is great, then with the new cloaking that makes us invisible after a certain distance I'd cert in the Hunter Cloak, then I'd cert into Mines, our mines are awesome and I've netted so many kills from them, they will also save your life as they are not only a great way of letting you know someone has found where you are but if they didn't die they'll only need a pistol shot or 2, Cert into the pistol making it more accurate, you'll be surprised how often you need it as many see themselves as Sniper hunters, and you'll often come across an enemy sniper. Then if you find yourself using the Flash to travel from base to base start certing for that, The radar is great and I love the new stealth ability.
  7. m44v

If you want the recon tool to be useful you gotta cert it to rank 3 at the very least.
    • Up x 1
  8. Mustarde

Since you are vanu, I would say...

1. Cheap bolt action (XM98) - 100 certs
    2. Flak armor - rank 3-4
    3. AP mines x2
    4. SMG (it's 4th only because of how many certs it will take)

The main thing is, get the sniper rifle. It's very different from using the semi auto. The other stuff is also important but you can't get it all at once so just go down the list.

I say flak armor because even with the nerfs, our squshy class still gets hit with lots of ordinance and mines are spammed everywhere... flak is just too manditory imo.
  9. Crewell

Without a doubt AP mines were my best Infiltrator investment.
  10. FieldMarshall

Get the cheapest bolt sniper (100certs). Best thing i ever did.
    Dont bother with the really expensive 1000cert one, imo.

The only thing seperating the two is faster bullet speed/less drop and more damage when you get body shots (witch you shouldnt)...
    Cheap one is still a OHK to the head (unless nanoweave 5?), and thats what really matters.
    I think the cheap one has faster reload aswell.

You still have to compensate for bullet drop and speed on the expensive 1000cert one.
    If you are used to compensating for the 100cert sniper then transitioning to a little less bullet drop and speed might actually be harder than just sticking with what you already know.

Unless. You save up 1000 certs and dont touch the 100cert bolt. Or dont care about re-learning how much you have to compensate.

Other useful things:

Mines. 200 (1mine), 400 (2 mines total) certs
    Awesome investment. Plop them down, get random xp later. Its awesome. Especially if you do close range Infiltration.
    I guess it synergizes well with the SMG and hunter cloak for that.

Hunter cloak. 10(10%), 50(20%), 100(30%), 150(40%), 500(50%) certs for faster recharge on your cloak.
    If you are a Sniper then dont bother too much. It useful, but not so good that you should spend 810 certs just for sniping purposes.
    If you want to build your Infil for close range combat then getting rank 3 (30% recharge rate) or 4 (40% recharge) is really useful.

Pistol upgrades. 100 (Suppressor), 100 (Laser sight) certs
    If you are on a budget and dont feel like getting the SMG for close range then upgrading the pistol might be good.
    Id get the laser sight first, then the suppressor, but thats really up to you.
    Dont bother getting the 500cert pistol. If you saved up 500certs then you are probably not using 200 certs for an upgraded beamer,and may aswell save 500 more and get an SMG.

SMG. 1000 certs.
    Its really expensive, but it allows you to completely change the way you play Infiltrator.
    It goes from being a sniper to being a close quarters beast with the right setup.
    This thing goes really well with an upgraded Hunter cloak and Mines. I mostly get flanking/suprise kills with this setup.
    It pretty much allows you to play normal CQB infantry, but also lets you choose your own battles because of the cloak.
    The Suppressor (100 certs) goes really well with this.

Disclaimer: Based on my own experiences with the class. Most stuff is "imo"