Question:is possible drop mines AT,after resupply and drop AP mines in other zone?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Navoletti, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Navoletti

well this is my question..i have 4 AT mines in the game and all time i drop the mines in zones strategic but i see a bad event...if you drop all AT mines and resupply for drop more the last at mines dropped dissapear or is a bug of game?

IS POSSIBLE DROP ALL AT MINES AND AFTER RESSUPLY AP MINES AND DROP IN OTHER POINTS OR DISSAPEAR THE LAST AT MINES DROPED?

I NEED THIS INFORMATION.. THINK IN UNLOCK AP MINES FOR ENGINNER AND COMBINE THE USE WHIT AT MINES......OR I THINK UNLOCK FOR INFILTRATOR FOR HIGH PRICE...

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BASIC.
  2. MadRon101

Pretty sure you can do that, [look for some of the spawn room ambush vids - if you can find them] and it should work if you have c4 as well.
  3. MadRon101

4. MorganM

Yes, you can drop AT mines... change loadout to claymores... drop claymores... and all AT mines and claymores stay. Then you could even switch to ammo pack and drop that.
  5. Navoletti

ah thanks and this happen,example i drop At mines with my enginer and i change the class and drop ap mines with my infiltrator?

or only happen with the same class?
  6. botosan

ap/at mines stay regardless of class changes unless u deploy new mines
  7. DirArtillerySupport

Something isn't right tonight...I dropped 2 claymores and 3 tank mines and redeployed to the next flag over then redeployed back right away....all mines gone. Is this something new or a bug?

K it gets better I put down the same amount of mines at another flag, ran to the next flag in a max suit and ran back without getting killed....mines gone.