What camo is this?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xylanth, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Chiss

Yep, that max has composite. You'll find that comp armors tend to make more of your body camoflagued.

Also, still waiting for the VS pic!!! SOMEONE MUST HAVE IT, or can VS scum not afford good graphics cards :)?
  2. IMTasty

Buff TR camo! I want it to be visible on my composite armor as well, right now the composite armor hides it and all other camos. :(
  3. IamSalvation

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Vanu Nvidia Camo
  4. RocketKhruschev

It does look neat. However, it really isn't "camoflage" if it's made to draw people's attention.

;)
  5. siiix

no its not , its UNIQUE and they should be !!!!

whats lame that the camos in the store are ALL lame :(
  6. siiix

the TR circuit camos are the best from all !!!
  7. IMTasty

Looks nice, seems like the VS composite armor also covers up the camo though. :(

I see no problem with that, people instantly recognize you and join in to be slaughtered! It gives them either a false sense of security or make them commit suicide in terror! Win-Win! :D

I love putting the camo on my Galaxy and give it to one of our Galaxy pilots when his is on cooldown, you are like a flying beacon of "LOOK AT ME, SHOOT ME!".

Obviously, everything TR is the best. :)
  8. Chiss

Thanks for posting the VS.

The NC is the only good looking one imo, glad thats the one i got :D
  9. Xind

Well, I suppose I'll give you that. I hate how most of them don't represent your faction, also. This one looks cool an is still faction specific.

**** uniqueness. You're not a snowflake. We're all hairless, talking monkeys, give me the god damn camo!
    • Up x 1
  10. IMTasty

I am a special special snowflake and mom told me that there is no one like me.

Your opinion is wrong, you need to pay a visit to the re-education center.
    • Up x 1
  11. MortarionX

Is this camo from the Free to Play Nvidia bundle? Cuz I got a 670 and redeemed the $50 SC code, but I didn't get the camo :(

Also, the NC one is best looking I think. The TR one is a bit hard to see cuz of the dark red and black. A little more contrast between the two like the NC one and it'll be a lot better.
  12. Chiss

There were two things;
    America got $50 of SC (5000 SC)
    Europe got 3x Camo's and a bunch of boosts.

You got the better one, dont stress.
  13. MortarionX

Still a very nice camo, saw a few on the NC in Connery and I was immediately jealous :(
  14. IMTasty

Europe also got a little baby Zepher.
  15. Ganelon

**** you SOE, finally make a good camo and make it some exclusive nonsense.
    • Up x 2
  16. IamSalvation

Its not a Baby Zepher, its a Zepher with less splash but higher velocity aka less bullet drop... GREAT for shooting down Aircarft! =)
  17. ShumaKun

I can trade EU code if someone really want that camo
  18. Braken

That is kinda BS that it's EU AND promotional only... They better make it available to everyone at some point.
  19. Exin

So this is unobtainable if you're from the US? If so, that's kind of a bummer.
  20. IMTasty

Not unobtainable, have to get the card shipped from Europe though. Kinda like the whole gamestop deal in the US for the NS-11P. I do wonder if the camo will be shared cross faction now though, but not sure since it's a promo item and not a SC purchase.