New 3 rocket launchers:Vanu have(lancer)the most poor

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Navoletti, Mar 18, 2013.

1. CaligoIllioneus

It was said by SOE that the Striker will have the shortest vehicle TTK in game, because it fires and reloads really fast.
  2. Duff_Chimp

Of the three factions, Vanu QQ is the most.... Lolsome.

Really? Your crying about something that isn't in the game yet. I heard the new pistol is OP for the Vanu, also the buggies...
  3. Rogueghost

That makes me feel a bit better.
  4. FlayvorOfEvil

I say, can't all 3 factions get all 3 weapons? It would be cool for the NC to have a shoulder mounted railgun.
  5. Vashyo

If lancer is even remotely as good as it was in PS1, it's gonna be the anti-vehicle sniper rifle which will most likely be used against infantry too.
  6. Xasapis

Nah, it won't used against infantry. It's already confirmed that a full charge can't kill infantry.
  7. Shasbot

That's pretty **** considering my AA lock-on nemesis still one shots kill infantry. I replaced the S1 in all of my loadouts because of this.
  8. LiamPam

It's pretty ******** to be able to one-shot infantry at insane distances aswell as two-shotting tanks at insane distances?

...alright. You hopefully DO know though that the Lancer likely cannot be avoided in any way, while the Phoenix' missile has a max range of 300m (straight line) and can even be shot down? How does that sounds to you?
  9. Xil

I'm sure the lancer will have a range limitation.... much as VS WISH It would be the sniper rifle of old :)
  10. Baleur

Honeydew, If you are out there somewhere..
    Please for the love of god, read this message in your polish voice.
    Thank you.
    • Up x 1
  11. Silent255

LOL! OP is out of his tree......Lancer was probably the best ESL in Planetside 1 and I expect it will be just as good on here. The thing is supposed to fire a supposed to fire a super-high velocity precision round. You can SNIPE with the thing, it's wonderful. They've given us the option to fire a charged round as well to pick off severely damaged vehicles. Hover ESF's can easily be picked off simply because they're standing still. Now...if they make it anything like the Saron, namely bullet travel time, then I'll have to agree with the OP.
  12. Mefi

VS trait is a damage degradation :D
    • Up x 1
  13. Epoch/Eep

Lancer is potentially the best of the 3.
    Your a bit of a idiot for not realising this.
    Near Instant fire time makes it perfect for anti air/ground or even infantry. Add to that no warning snper range and some guys assisting and you have such a powerful weapon. Aircraft being insta gibbed. Tanks not even getting chance to run etc etc. Imagine a shrike with instant flight time. It would be awesome and thats the Lancer.

The other 2 rockets have more cool but the Lancer is probably the best weapon. Striker has nearly the same utility but requires a user to have sight for a period of time. Pheonix although loking super fun to use is going to be awfully slow firing and is better versus stationary objects like sundys.
  14. CaligoIllioneus

The Lancer would be brokenly OP if it one shotted infantry. It would be a counter to absolutely everything...vehicles, aircraft, infantry. Anti-everything sniper rifle.
  15. TintaBux

Not even in the game yet and you know, you are in SOE testing them? :eek::eek::eek:
  16. Silent255

None of the launchers insta-gib aircraft. Fully charged lancer has been said not to do so.
  17. HellasVagabond

My eyes are hurting from his english............That's far worse than ANY rocket/missile launcher.....
  18. DCTH

Tbh: Striker and Lancer are quiet easy to balance. Increase/Decrease damage, velocity, firerate, etc. They both need a visual contact to the target. Striker has a disadvantage in the handling (needs line of sight for some time while lancer just needs a short LOS). It could make up for it with higher damage.

But the Phoenix doesn't need LOS to begin with. And this sounds a bit troublesome. No matter how big the rock you're parking your sunderer behind, a squad of Phoenix can just fly their warheads around it. Making it impossible for even the best of snipers to kill them.

Or just imagine any situation on south-east indar with the canyons. Anything on the ground of these can be attacked with the phoenix by not even sticking your head over the edge.

This may be balanced through making the maneuverability very low, dmg or something else, making this weapon subpar.
  19. Epoch/Eep

Might want to reread what you seem to have the ability to quote but not see :)
  20. Navoletti

[/quote]

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH GUY,FOR MOMENT S WITH THE UNBALANCED GAME I THINK IN QUIT OF THIS GAME.

ALL LOOK THE VIDEO,CLEARLY LANCER IS THE MOST POOR OF THE THREE WEAPONS ONLY HAVE LOW DAMAGE IN THE MAX CHARGE AND VERY VERY LOW DAMAGE IN THE LEVEL 1....AND FOR SHOT NEED LOSE TIME IN RECHARGE,A CLEARLY DISADVANTAGE........AH AND NEED HAVE LUCKY FOR KILL OBJETIVE IN LONG DISTANCE(NOT LOCKDOWN AND CONTROL GUIDED OF SHOT).....

WHY I NEED A VERY FAST ROCKET LAUNCHER WITH A S.. AND LOW DAMAGE?THIS IS A JOKE..OTHER TIME THIS PROTOTYPE OF DEVELOPER LAUNCH A NICE WEAPON OP FOR NC AND THE MOST POOR WEAPON FOR VANU.

AND MUCH PEOPLE CALL VANU MODE EASY PFFF THE REAL MODE EASY IS NC.

-TR HAVE LOOKDOWN WITH MULTIPLE SHOTS YOU HIT THEOBJETIVES ALL TIEMES)ONLY DISADVANTAGE THE FLARES .

-NC A NICE GUIDED CONTROL MISSILE WITH HIGH DAMAGE,THE POSSIBILITY OF KILL ESF WITH 1 SHOT AND KILL A PLAYER WITH 1 SHOT.

-VS HAVE THE MOST POOR ROCKET LAUNCHER OF THREE WITH MUCH DISADVANTAHES.
    1.LOW DAMAGE IN THE MAX RECHARGE AND VERY VERY LOW DAMAGE IN LEVEL 1.
    2.NEED HAVE LUCKY FOR HIT VEHICLES IN LONG DISTANCE,NOT HAVE LOOKDOWN OR GUIDED CONTROL....NOT HAVE CONTROL IN YOU SHOT AND THIS IS A VERY VERY DISADVANTAGE IN VEHICLES IN MOVEMENTS.
    3.LOSE MUCH TIEME IN RECHARGE FOR SHOT IN THE MAX LEVEL AND PROBABLY THEOBJETIVE ESCAPE EASY OR KILL YOU PLAYER...

LANCER SU...REALLY WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS WEAPON?
    SHOT FAST BUT WHIT LOW DAMAGE....
    SHOT FAST BUT LOOSE TIEME IN RECHARGE FOR FULL SHOT...ONLY FOR SEE A SHOT WITH LOW DAMAGE

LANCER HAVE MORE DAMAGE IN THE FULL CHARGE!!

NC SHOT IS THE MORE HIGH AND WITH MUCH ADVANTAGES FOR THE CONTROL CAMERA

PHOENIX IS THE DECIMATOR BUT OP.

THIS GUY CALLED HIGBY OTHER TIME LAUNCH A NICE WEAPON FOR THE FAVORITE FACION OF HIM.