So SOE is delaying a lot of things?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raichu, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Raichu

I heard they are pushing some planed features back like hossin ect, Anyone know where I can read about it like a SOE post or something to see the reasons? I cant seem to find anything on it on the forums.
  2. Talizzar

They are bent on making the game an Esport now. The heck with the rest of us?

There is no need to roll out a new continent until they figure out what the current continents and hexes are going to look like, flow, etc.
  3. Ash87

Go to the roadmap and look under the Hossin tab in Unscheduled.

Basically they pushed back Hossin, interlink facilities (That will be On hossin), and continent lock, until they know whether or not they need to redesign hossin, based on the new Battle flow system coming in april, and to be tested soon on the test server.
  4. yarpirate0920

That's disappointing. I was really looking forward to some kind of metagame to bridge the gap between the horrible system that's in now and the interlink system that was tweeted a while back. It would be better to have a half-baked cont lock system in now then the system we have currently where the three empires spend all day chasing each others tails instead of pursuing a goal.