So how did you do on double xp weekend?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pathiean, Mar 18, 2013.

1. NightmareP69

Umm let's see hmmm nothing,nothing and look more of nothing. All thanks to the patch, 10 FPS during large fights , constant crashes and server lagg making it impossible to play. I don't understand how anyone managed to play this weekend.
  2. Badgered

Only got about 1300 certs over three days (about the same as I do without double XP due to Alpha squad boost plus my sub) due to the horrendous performance loss associated with GU04. I'm hoping they run another one as a large amount of people weren't even able to play on systems that are equivalent to/better than mine.
  3. Shasbot

ITT: Double Lag weekend
    • Up x 2
  4. R3born

It went good and sour, got about 2000 certs and some performance issues this weekend :p
  5. Talizzar

Hardly played at all. Nothing new in the game. Same old stuff. Take stuff, lose stuff, no real reason to do either. No meaningful RVR is boring. BR53 and hardly play anymore. The FPS issue didn't help any either.
  6. Rhinzual

I got like 60 or so before I got fed up with the horrible lag (15-30 seconds for ammo to refill me in my MAX) and warping all over due to desyncing that I have decided to just log in for daily passive certs until this mess of a patch is properly optimized.
  7. Brusilov [TR]

I think i made over 2500 certs... i suicide bombed so many fricken sunderers this weekend... I totally lost count. i almost ran out of AT mines and C4 at one point, and i was constantly purchasing more whenever i had the resources!!!!
  8. Xind

I pulled down 2.7k. The lag issues forced me to play exclusively shotgun medic, because nothing else seemed to work with any reliability.
  9. CEGrif

over 2 days i managed to rank my TR main from 31-33 and finished the dble Xp weekend with just over 1500 certs
  10. Phyr

Spent most of the weekend watching the SC2 tourny.