[VIDEO] #1 Armada Liberator Pilot/Dalton Gunner

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yunzura, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Yunzura

Here is our best pilot & gunner over j908 in a single life before landing to repair. The raw footage has been cut to shreds and built back up to snugly fit into a 5 minute video. Editing & Post by myself, title plate is fully licensed and is not mine but was created by a colleague from work, music is Monday by Nalepa (Glitch Mob Remix)

enjoy!
    /+
    want more?
    check out my channel for more Liberator videos, as well as my upcomming Volume 3 to the Best of Liberator Duels series & a new Armada multicam in addition to SNOWMAN'S REVENGE. also coming soon footage from the talented Afraa & Epilepsie as well as Kolie, Cajual and well....a lot more...
    • Up x 1
  2. Rusky

All the music and editing in the world won't make this an interesting vid :D

You need to show some footage from the gunner PoV at least.
  3. Forkyar24

there is no #1 in this game.
    • Up x 1
  4. Zaik

too many bad pilot tears when you do that
  5. ThundaHawkPS

sorry, kinda boring.

I want to see more videos of snowmanx and his liberator aim skill so I can one day learn to jitter my mouse around constantly for no reason and be 100% baller
    • Up x 1
  6. Yunzura

Our #1, not everyone's =)
  7. RadiO

I don't mind a little Glitch Mob but your video was edited so seizure-inducingly. (|||❛︵❛.)
  8. tomahawk72

All I saw was a bunch of editing, flying manuvers some nice kills , and music that gave me a headache 2/10
  9. #yoloswag420

Those effects were pretty hilarious. I'm sure all the high school aged 1337 MLG 360 n0 sc0p3 kiddies will love this stuff.

In all truthfulness, it wasn't totally bad. The effects in the actual game play footage killed it for me though. Please try to avoid such autism in future videos.
  10. ABATTLEDONKEY

I thought it was an amazing video! then again Im the lib pilot in our group so I can appreciate the views :D

would be cool to see the gunners POV though.
  11. PaperPlanes

This would work if it was filmed by a third party, like someone in an ESF with their HUD turned off (not sure if that hides the cockpit or not, never actually tried it), it would showcase a much better view of the Liberator flying, because from your own third person, it just looks like a lot of meaningless, spastic rolling around to the untrained viewer.

People who fly a lot can appreciate what is going on here, but the average PS2 player probably can't. Nothing really wrong with the actual combat you did, but the filming perspective doesn't show anything very interesting to most people. And I'm going to have to agree with most people here, the music was terrible, this wub wub wub fad needs to die, it is not music, it is noise. I mean I have heard some decent dubstep, but most of it is just really bad.
  12. Klondik3

Awesome vid. Keep up the good work guys.

Also one suggestion: put some commentary in the video to explain the tactical situation a bit and give some tips to new pilots.
  13. eRage

Like mentioned before, Mercid & Beowolf are probably our best Lib pilot/gunner out of our multi outfit/faction group. And if there was gunner footage in this video this thread would be 45 pages long with noobs screaming hacks.
  14. ThundaHawkPS

Snowmanx is the best. Have you seen his hand movements? Dat micro-fap vibration jitter.

^ WHAT is he doing at 0:56 with his hand? And HOW? And WHY? And how?
  15. GSZenith

+1 for flying skills
    +1 for decent lenght
    -1 for music
    -1 for "editing"

so 0/10? or 5/10 if we start at 5, (which make 0 sense)
  16. Parricidium

Aren't people done with the heavily edited "Look how awesome I am, please stroke my ego." videos?
  17. Izriul

Sorry don't want to be rude but this was a really terrible video. it was just horrible cuts of the back of a liberator facing the moon. Don't know what happened after half way but couldn't have the patience for the rest.