Experienced Reaver Pilot Streaming Regularly

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Quadron, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Badname82

Webcams have one place and one place only...and that is inside my bathroom. Streaming with the players face visible is also annoying to me...I'd rather just see the action and not watch someone in a webcam who isn't taking their top off for fake internet dollars.

More stream, less webcam!

Do you really think the Air Hammer is superior to an upgraded Vortek? I mean it looks fun, but a Vortek can kill so very quickly...what do you find better about the AH other than cool factor?
  2. Quadron

The M30 can kill an ESF in 5 shots at point blank. This is faster than you can kill with a vortek. The reason it is decent at dogfighting is that when in a dogfight you frequently only get a shot or two off before you have to readjust your aim when spinninga round, etc. When using the M30 it allows you to do up to 20% damage in one shot, rather than only get 2-3 bullets into them.

They are both great at air 2 air. i would say that the M30 takes more practice than the vortek to become truly effective with. I should be streaming again tonight, so you can stop by and check it out. :D
  3. Phrygen

actually in a time trial the vortek will kill just as fast if not faster.
  4. Quadron

I think the M30 can kill an ESF just a little faster, but it'd be interesting to do a technical test. Either way, the main point is that the m30 definitely kills ESF extremely quickly.
  5. Quadron

Hey guys, I've just started streaming now. So stop on by if you like... :D
  6. Quadron

BUMPITY!!
  7. Quadron

I was followed around by a hacker for last 45 minutes of the stream. Incredibly abnoxious. Not sure if he was ESP hacking or just ghosting my stream but I was shot out of the air more than once by a speed hacking/flying + aimbot rocket launching noob. :p I increased the stream delay so hopefully this happens a lot less.
  8. Quadron

Sup guys! I'm streaming live right now. :D Stop on my at
  9. Quadron

I actually got in the VR Training room to test all of the weapons out. I recorded video timed all of the Time To Kill ratios. The M30 is the fastest by a significant margin.

Here's the video. Enjoy sir!

Cheers!
  10. Phrygen

your video is private, however i'm curious to see it
  11. Quadron

A redditor made me realize that I needed to redo a couple of the tests, but M30 is still going to be the best TTK overall.

The some of the numbers should even out a little bit when I retest here soon, but M30 will still be the best by about .4 seconds or so.

Reaver M30 Mustang AH= 1.50 Seconds TTK
    Scythe Light PPA 4.75 Seconds TTK
    Mosquito M14 Banshee 3.87 Seconds TTK

Reaver Vortek Rotary 2.00 Seconds TTK
    Mosquito M18 Rotary 1.87 Seconds TTK
    Scythe Hailstorm Turbo Laser 2.21 Seconds TTK

Reaver M20 Mustang 2.96 Seconds TTK
    Mosquito M18 Needler 3.25 Seconds TTK
    Scythe Sharon Laser Cannon 3.54 Seconds TTK
  12. Phrygen

i remember the AH being click to shoot. Wont click speed effect the TTK, as well as the aim in practical use?
  13. Quadron

Once you've used the M30 for some time, it's not hard to click it at max firing rate. . . . and of course, aim is extremely important for any TTK in real gaming... we aren't talking about real gaming, we are talking about testing the raw power of the guns themselves. M30 just does the most possible damage at point blank range. This is balanced by the fact that it's range is very limited.
  14. Phrygen

yea i get that, if it was fully auto it would be broken, but when i'm saying is the TTK in your tests will be determined by your click speed. unless you use a bot you wont reach max speed.
  15. Quadron

16. Quadron

17. Devrailis

I just realized you were in AACE. SolTech represent! :cool:

Between you and Rubberses, I actually might delude myself that I may one day be a half-decent pilot. :rolleyes:
  18. Fopa

I couldn't find your twitch stream. but had a question. for a 'new' reaver pilot would u suggest composite armor over nanite repair?
  19. RottenGroinArea

You're a good reaver pilot, kid, but you've got a radio face.

I won't be tuning in again, unless you get rid of the webcam...
  20. Quadron

Streaming live now. Webcam free tonight! It's a one time offer... haha :D..