Heroic Boost stacks?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fiatsu, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Fiatsu

Does the promoted Heroic Boost stack with membership Exp boost and the other buyable exp Boost?
  2. fastdak255

not too worried about it as i won't be buying one. I think SOE cam go suck it if they think I'm going to pay them another $50 bucks for%50 more xp, especially since the boost does not apply to all my characters. Resources are already easy enough to get
  3. Jaes

Boosts do stack with premium membership bonuses.
  4. tastyBerryPunch

It stacks with the membership boost, but you can't use other boosts at the same time.
  5. Fiatsu

Whoever came up with this boost idea is an idiot.
    So this is SOE saying buy membership bonus without getting membership status?
  6. AnotherNoob

The maximum boost you can get is 100% more xp, 50% from membership and 50% from boost. They are two different things, and they both have their advantages, but if you want to maximize the xp, you have to get both.
  7. tastyBerryPunch

I think you misunderstood me. Let's say you have a 6 month membership, that gives you 50% bonus EXP.You can also equip a normal experience boost that gives you 50% bonus EXP, but then you cannot equip the heroic boost, without unequipping and destryoing the previous boost. You can only have 1 boost active at a time + membership bonus EXP, which isn't really a boost you equip.