So vs will have top gate

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bape, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Bape

2. hawken is better

Do you have any bathing apes?
    • Up x 1
  3. f0d

YES.!
    we havnt had the north indar gate since early tech test

is this confirmed? has anyone actually said they are changing the gates again?
  4. quicKsanD

Lol, doesn't matter, the VS on Connery don't have the population to hold it. The trick with the top gate is having the population to hold the line at the Crown, Hvar, Zurvan, Rashnu, and Allatum. While you don't have to have all 5 bases if you can keep the battle at those 5 bases you'll be holding the most territory and gaining the most resources.

On Connery the TR like to push up the west past Quartz Ridge and all the way to Saurva, While the NC are usually pushing south out East on the 20% VS instead of holding the line. Ah well at least it is a change of scenery... wait no I'll probably end up at Allatum all the time...
  5. Vicarious

Don't forget lattice system changes. This will make a difference in your proposed outcome.
  6. WUNDER8AR

Don't worry. You will get the pop.
  7. Shasbot

gib gate plz
  8. Ztiller

Let us behold the tears of the Tr, as they now realize why the VS population dropped.
    • Up x 3
  9. Bape

Lol VS pop is already at 37% oh these bastards are waiting lol.
  10. XRIST0

VS are going to be unstoppable with the top gate , they have the worst warpgate at the moment yet they still seem to gather 35-37% population .

Im very curious to see whats going to happen to NC's 40% population they have everyday ..

Rest in piece TR =( they used to be unstoppable with the top warpgate .

But fair is fair .
  11. HadesR

Prowler Nerf's + SE Warpgate

*splash*

Is that the sound of the TR FoTM 4thEmp jumping ship ?
    • Up x 6
  12. Drevar

The added a bridge from Firing Range to Alkali mining, though..so that avenue of attack isn't restricted to going through the canyon/crater anymore.
  13. Marinealver

With the way the teritories are labled and designed I say lore wise it is NC own the top, TR owns the SE and VS owns the SW.
  14. PsychoBat

As a TR I'm interested in trying out the SE warpgate on Indar. Should make for more challenging battles.
    • Up x 1
  15. DankFist

Yes this is confirmed.
  16. Cull58

And still all anyone does is think of Indar.
    • Up x 4
  17. Nyscha

Looking forward to gate locking them TR babies.

Time to repay them for their prowler farming, they camp our spawn rooms we'll camp their warp gate.
  18. OddChelsea

Let those who would jump ship because of a warp gate change do so. We don't need players like them and I don't want to fight with them.
    • Up x 1
  19. Arquin

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  20. phreec

Oh you think SE WG sucked, but you merely visited the SE WG. I was created in it, molded by it. I didn't see the rest of Indar until 4 months after launch. By then, I had already left Indar!
    • Up x 7