What a joke!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fatal1, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Epoch/Eep

Ye its pretty OP. Its funny how people tell me constantly how **** it is though. There seems to be a group of users who keep getting shot down when they say how good it is.

Basically people say because Its HA only and not cross class its a waste of certs. Apparantly the seem to think the extra range doesn't matter on a shotgun. 2-3m extra range is massive for a shotty. so i doubt itll get popular for a while. ;)
  2. Zenanii

Better suggestion:

Inhale. Keep inhaling.
  3. tigerchips

The reason why your shield doesn't work is that if you are already damaged when you turn it on it won't work properly. You have to turn it on before you actually get hit. This is for the Resist shield at least.
  4. IMTasty

Honestly have no real opinion on the weapon tbh, don't see many people using it. Never really had a complete straight up fight just 1 vs 1 with it either. So really I can not say anything balance wise about it. :)
  5. Ultimatestormer

In reply to the OP, skill, that's all there is to it. Before the VS nerf and the NC buff I drop podded into combat for the first time as my NC alt, no certs, no practice with NC guns, nada. I went on a killing spree against the VS troops before one took me out. I bet some of those guys were ticked off mush like you are. BR is not a good way to judge skill, it's only time spent on that specific character. And isn't "Honor" The COD ranking system?
  6. CaptainYamerica

This thread needs more question marks ??????????????????????
    • Up x 3
  7. ent|ty

If it makes you feel any better, I certainly do feel the difference when fighting a higher ranked player, due to their certifications spend in extra health/armor etc.

It just means my shots have to be more accurate and centered at your head, and make sure I get the jump on you. As an HA, I've also been 2 shot by shotguns, and wondered "WTF".

You must understand that most of these things are subjective experiences. Frustration is felt on both sides, you can find this out by taking the time to play different classes/factions.

Also at this stage of the game, that has been out for a few months, there are players like me that just restarted a character, and though we may only be BR 5-10, we know how to play, and have developed our skill. So BR is no measure of success, but may give you an edge in a 1 vs 1 due to having more certs spent.
  8. Nephera

are you using a controller or something?
  9. Cpu46

It doesn't make you harder to kill. Your upgrades just give you more options. It still requires you to have the skill to use these new opportunities. A new player who picks up the games concepts quickly can stand on even footing with any other player in the game. This means the game is extremely accessible to new players and keeps old players from getting completely overpowered and bored.

Also I would like to know who hires (and pays for that matter) someone who still uses the word mommy, rather poor grammar, and six question marks in the middle of a sentence.
  10. Eugenitor

Please let this be a troll. Please.
  11. Frosty The Pyro

as a rule of thumb, the other shoties are better, requireing 2 less pellets to hit for the kill, 3 less if the person has nano5 (and the piston fires faster, and the sweeper has more ammo), but the jackhamer is still a shotgun, and will beat non-shotguns under the conditions that shotguns excell in.
  12. SpecOps Delta

Hahahaha, nice trolling @OP :)
    I follow you:
    Yeah, I am an alpha squad member. I got the game earlier so I order you, SOE, to make my bullets faster. They should hit earlier than bullets of normal players. And I spend some money, so my weapons should hit harder and due to the fact that I am BR 30 ALL players who are lower than me should be insta-killed by pressing my "insta-kill-key".
    Everyone who has a higher rank than me does not deserve any bonus against me - because of what, you ask? Of course because aof me!

Serious: Lawl to OP. It is hard, but there are players out there that are BETTER than you? My pro tipp for you would be: Aim for the head :p
  13. Vibe

mad means bad
  14. Fox234

This isn't CoD or BF3 where you spec to win. We also do not have "Honor" or "prestige". We have Battle Ranks.

Edit- Then again I am 95% sure this was sarcasm. Or at least God I hope so.
  15. Robes

FPS.. fps... f p s. Not RPG.. fps...time spent =/= good player... fps... not rpg, fps.