re-re-re-redeply

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DeAltos, Mar 2, 2013.

1. DeAltos

A few weeks back, I noticed that moving from one spot on the map to another became much more difficult. It seems the spawn points available when you redeploy (or die) were greatly restricted/limited. Now I feel like I should call my travel agent and complain about all the connecting flights I have to take. Having to redeploy 3, 4, or even 5 times just to get to a region to defend or attack it is extremly silly. Add to this the occational situation where no matter how close I get to my desired destination, I can not get a spawn point to become available inside where i want to be (Bio Labs are a great example of this).

Am I the only one finding this to be a problem?
    • Up x 1
  2. Evilhardt

Bet it's a bug. Have it too. Super annoying.
  3. Tuco

This is the main way to travel in the sci-fi novel Riverworld.
  4. sustainedfire

I noticed it as well. Sometimes it does not even allow you to redeploy to an adjacent hex that has enemies detected, which is really frustrating when that is the reason you were redeploying.
  5. Inzababa

I totally agree.

Though I got a feeling it's intended, God knows why oO
  6. Evilhardt

I absolutely don't feel like it's intended because I cannot figure out a pattern as to when it occurs.
    • Up x 1
  7. DeAltos

OK, this is no longer an incovience and is now a irritating problem. I am finding that I am more often than not unable to reinforce a position in time before the enemy is able to turn the region around in their favor. This is not only affecting the ability to be tactical, but it is making the game more frustrating than fun.

Fix it...
    • Up x 1
  8. Inzababa

I think I got one :

depending on how much the base is controlled, if it's being attacked and more than 50% is gone, I often can not deploy there?
  9. SenEvason

I prefer jumping in an ESF and suiciding into the enemies at the hex I want to be at.