looking for organized tactical outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SADDAR, Feb 14, 2013.

1. SADDAR

What the title says, also not looking to join an outfit who's idea of an organized op/event is to ghost cap a continent. I want an outfit who's always looking for a good fight and who's willing to do it with strategy and organization. I'm on soltech nc player name is SADDAR
  2. DickJohnsonn

3. Mnementh2230

With the server merge incoming, you might consider looking at Sturmgrenadier. You sound like a good fit.

http://www.sghq.com
  4. Bugginator

I have to agree with Mnementh2230. [SG]Sturmgrenadier sounds like a great fit for you.

www.sghq.com
  5. SteelRain13M

Mnem and Bugg said it. You're about to experience fights you have probably never imagined on your server before. The largest outfits in all of PS2 reside on Mattherson. Not only is SG tactical and organized as you request, but we've been fighting these epic battles since day 1 and we can help acclimate you to your new home.
  6. Infinn

From a VS point of View.. AACE is probably the best NC outfit
  7. SADDAR

i think ill be seeing you guys on your march 3rd event
  8. Shortpower

I was in AACE for a little while as aspiring noob they have great leadership but you often get ignored which is expected from big outfits, but there is 0 communication to anyone but squad leaders who will tell you to be a class/pilot at something you stink at, in my case fly a liberator :/ it is a good clan if you like being in the background, but in the heat of battle ill still feel important
  9. Lacrosix

Cool will see many many ppl on the 3rd March its goin to be fun!

This is a good thing in general about SG we too had goin to dead continents, only if they is a fight there, like some outfit tryin to take back our continent then we go duke it out!

SG a no BS game play style! All Combined Arms Outfit!
    Listen to orders get the job done = all fun!
  10. Zagnaut

Hey SADDAR, impressive character stats!

I play with and am an officer for a Mattherson NC special-forces outfit called Black Arrows. If you'd be interested in playing with a smaller outfit, recruitment is currently open and we're accepting new trial applications on our forums: http://black-arrows.com/forum

With a little over 30 active and self-sufficient members, Black Arrows is about kicking *** no matter what the situation. We find the most fun in adaptive, rapid-response type gameplay. And we especially love strategically starting fights, daringly resecuring threatened bases, and improving our skills as well-rounded players.

During our Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday evening ops, we utilize galaxies, reavers, and advanced usage of the game's spawn mechanics to wreak inane havoc upon Mattherson's TR and VS. Of course, we don't stop kicking *** during our casual times in-between, because we pride ourselves on individually strong players who can self-organize.

If you're looking for a clan-like group of friends with a ferocious appetite for objective-based play and personal growth as a Ps2 player, you're more than welcome to drop in anytime and see if we're a good fit.