Leaving Woodman - Target Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Vanuub

Who? :) Do you guy even play anymore? Only see FVK squads these days, IP is long gone.
  2. GamerOS

Well we have plenty of TR already anyway, it's not our fault you commit all your forces tot he crown!
    Personally I hope our vanu population grows more tough, we all know they need it.

And I find your claims of unfriendliness to be wildly exaggerated, outside of some /yell douchbags and inter outfit rivalry there we're all a friendly bunch.
  3. Vibe

Yep, migrating to Miller as soon as the transfers open as well. I want to play something else than just freaking Indar/Crown.
  4. VoidC

This was also my plan.
  5. GamerOS

If you're TR watchout, the Miller TR zerg seems to be fond of holding the crown.
  6. Xasapis

And nothing else from the looks of it. Our VS daily routine is to constantly warpgating them lately.

A small sample from the other day ...

Vanu needs more people to exterminate the TR roach problem and to lock the NC smurfs into their smurf village (aka warpgate)
  7. Canaris

Welcome home, IT'S MILLER TIME!
  8. kennonfodder

Welcome to Miller guys!

There is always so much complaining about empty servers, I feel sorry for all those players spending a lot of SC and levelling their characters up, only to play on a ghost server. What a waste of time and money.

People on Miller never had these issues, if you dont log in at 4:00 am on Amerish of course.

In the last days we even had to wait to enter the server at peak times
  9. IMTasty

All Woodman-ites? Woodmanians? Are welcome to come here, just remember to shout "IT'S MILLERTIME". Also, all NC and VS are obligated to sign a contract that states that you take full responsibility for when we grind you into dust. If you want to try out Esamir and Amerish, you might just find us there. :D

Which is why the Crown will never be nerfed, because it would be a massive buff to TR and make us insanely overpowered. Atm the Crown acts as a balance check. :D jk
  10. Gisgo

Hmmmmmmiller... sounds nice, tell me more...
    Do you guys play on Amerish?
  11. Hyperz

Miller is no better when it comes to the IndarSide situation sadly.

We take great pride in protecting our warpgate!
  12. Hyperz

It's a ghost town.
  13. Gisgo

14. GamerOS

not always, and most outfits have started holding their ops on Esamir and Amerish
  15. Momo93

I also moved from Woodman to Miller, Woodman is dying, when the char transfer comes out I will also save my main from there.
  16. philux

If you play on Woodman, you know every nook and cranny around the Crown, TI Alloys and Crossroads. Conversely, you won't be able to name one place on Esamir or Amerish because nobody has ever been there.
  17. IMTasty

Pretty constantly in same cases, the TR zerg on Indar can handle its own demise at the Crown well enough, they're quite the experts. :p
  18. Raap

Not on primetime. Check the enemy activity filter more often and you'll usually see several "enemy platoons detected" levels of activity. Amerish is the least popular of the three, though, and fills up last, after Esamir.
  19. Hyperz

I'll check it out at prime time tonight then. Though I doubt it'll be noticeable different from my visit there a week or so ago. At any rate, I wouldn't call it populated either if some outfits moved to do their ops there :).
  20. kennonfodder

There is always something happening on Esamir, especially NC vs TR. Some of the big outfits clash here, like two nights ago when Eisa Tech Plant is under siege from a Über-Zerg, defended by a pro outfit. Thats PS2 at its best, a spectacular sight;)

Amerish is a kind of sanctuary for the Vanus at the moment, they are pretty active there. But what is it other than a kind of second Indar with different vegetation and even less space for vehicles? The only time I played there with an outfit was when all the other continents were full, a rare event.

The new Hossin continent will make a real difference, not Amerish I´m afraid.