EM6/NC6

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Kingofthesky, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Kingofthesky

I am not sure if i want to get the EM6 since i already have the NC6 fully certed but if i do what should i cert for the EM6? extended mags or forward grip?
  2. Zaik

I would say don't get it at all, it's not nearly as good at range as the SAW, and not nearly as good in close as the Anchor.
  3. Bape

Don't bother getting the EM6 it has non of the gauss strength and has some of its weaknesses. Just stick with the saw its a monster i can mow down 1-3 people at cqc-long range this gun is beast once you master the recoil.
  4. Kingofthesky

is the HVA good on it?
  5. Bill Hicks

The EM6 is one of the worst LMGs for NC. someone said it best " it has none of the strengths and all the weaknesses"

the worst thing about the EM6 is that It has too much horizontal recoil to control. Get the Gauss-s variant if you want a more user friendly gun, with more options.
  6. Quor

ITT: people who can't into EM6.

No offense guys, but it's a great weapon. Better at CQ than the SAW and better at range than the Anchor, with a faster reload than the SAW and better attachment options than the Anchor.

Use what feels right to you.
  7. KnightCole

I really cant decide if, when the time comes, if I want to get Em6 or stick with NC6. EM6 sounds good with the higher RoF and less Recoil. However, I am rocking with hte NC6 in all situations despite its slow RoF. NC6 200dmg seems to really come through for ya once you learn the gun.

also, anyone else notice the Nc6 seems alot less accurate? Or is that this Charter Internet im using now being worse and the Frames per second are **** so I cant hit anything? Seems the only way I can play this game now and not get ***** into oblivion is Tanks.
  8. X3Killjaeden

I would wait until we get the Virtual Test thingy. I'm also really waiting for it to see if i should give the SAW another chance, because atm i use GD-22 & Anchor only and am efficient, but something new for a change wouldn't hurt.
  9. KnightCole

THe thing about VR, is it wont be lagging and ****, so we will kill stuff in the proper number of shots. We get into battle......its like wtf happened!?
  10. Bankrotas

EM6 is a great mid range weapon.
  11. copywrite85

Oh yeh? Most ppl would disagree with you, yes the saw is the best long range choice but theres no issue with having both and speccing them differently. Also most would say the Anchor is garbage too, I tried it and hate it.
    @op EM6 is the best all purpose gun you can ask for.
  12. Lexicon

The anchor shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as EM6, which is good at all ranges and certainly far from 'worst' nc lmg.