Login-Problem Server: Miller Faction: TR

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Auromas, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDKillerITA

Mhh have same problem. I'm stuck at "Logging In..." for more then 20 mins...
  2. RF404

Don't know if anyone might have mentioned this yet: It isn't possible to login to characters Miller.

Either thta or there is a 20+ minutes long premium queue.
  3. Ribby

also got this problem, had it yesterday and today now >_>
  4. Smudge202

Mine finally just logged in. SOE is welcome to confirm, but I believe my first log in attempt was 19:30 ish GMT. It is now 20:45 GMT.

That's 1 hour and 15 minutes to log in.

I have NEVER waited so long to log in, let alone for a game in which I pay premium membership for "Priority Login" according to the membership page:

https://www.planetside2.com/shop?buy=membership

SOE, that is honestly disgraceful!
    • Up x 2
  5. BlackAlpha

Why not wait until they fix the problem instead of insulting SOE? Sometimes stuff happens, I'm sure SOE is fixing it as we speak.
  6. Smudge202

Oh wow, apparently I offended someone at SOE because I just got disconnected from the server.

Back to another 1 hour 15 wait to log in again? Good thing I pay for priority login, right!
  7. Ratinox

Wow. It's almost as if there were some kind of problem with the login server...
  8. Hyperz

Getting the same problem. Can't login (TR).
  9. Nubs

Seriously some people need to get a grip of their life. Its an online service, problems happen. It's my outfit event night and i cant login at the moment,, yea its a pain in the **** but instead of coming on here crying like a child im just here to let soe know there is a problem and I will go do something else for a while. Some of the comments.. well.. whines.. from people on here are truely pathetic.
    • Up x 3
  10. Exigo

Unable to log in. Something is wrong with the log server. Been staring at "Logging in" for 20 minutes now
  11. Smudge202

Absolutely Ratinox, thanks for the observation.

I'm not in game (still) but the last 5 minutes on my outfit's teamspeak server has been along the lines of:

"How many still not able to log in"
    *chorus of confirmations*
    "C***, just been killed by hacker in spawn room"
    *chorus of people saying they suffered the same fate*
    "WTH!? I can't repair my tank"
    *chorus of people agreeing and explaining it's just the lag*
    "Hey, HEAL ME MAN, don't just stand there!"
    "We are healing you, it just doesn't work, lag..."
    "Someone drop a new ammo pack, this one isn't working"
    "Nah, it's lag, just stand there for a few minutes"
    "Oh ffs, getting shot through a wall again..."
    *chorus of confirmations*

Perhaps by not letting us login SOE can claim they've fixed all of the above?
  12. BesQpin

Also having trouble logging in to Miller stuck at "Logging in". I got disconnected last night about 22:30 GMT and wasn't able to get back in. Having the same problems tonight.
  13. Kaindestroi

i cant login either, same as yesterday. and i bought a XP boost that im missing hours on.
    im not happy about that.
  14. pica

Not logging in here either :(
  15. _Xx0tic_

LOGIN - y u no work?

CURSE UUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Seriously, what's the Prob? Didn't pay the bills for login server? hopefully it'll be solved soon (80ies now, WANNA GET 90 SOON)
  16. Raxor

No Luck here, (both my matherson/lithcorp alts work though)
  17. ItchySox

18. kennonfodder

Same here, tried with every three factions :rolleyes:
  19. _Xx0tic_

We've had problems with Miller from the start, which do not occur on NA Servers or anywhere else... explanation?
  20. Special_K

Same problem on Miller :(
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.