Login-Problem Server: Miller Faction: TR

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Auromas, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W00Die

Can't log in my Miller char right now. Connery twink works fine. I thoght they fixed that bug... Not cool

Edit: took 15 minutes and now I'm in. nvm
  2. Sorusi

Can't login either now on Miller / NC. tried several times and for up to about 20minutes now.
  3. H4LF

Same here. TR
  4. Ilinx

And here. NC
  5. nitram1000

Second night in a row. I really don't know why I bother paying a premium membership for this game, it really is second class service for Europeans.
  6. Patrician

Same here; NC.
  7. WambOO

same here, cant login to Miller :(
  8. PapaJones

Same stuff. Miller. Been happening for me yesterday as well, thought it was maintenance. Now I know it was something else.
    And this is in addition to useless med kits that does not heal, repair, healing and ammo resupply problems.
    • Up x 1
  9. Smudge202

Likewise, TR. Assumed the restart yesterday was intended to fix it but I guess not.

Been on "Logging In..." for 21 minutes so far.
  10. nitram1000

Miller really is a pile of ****.
  11. Pompeybear

Now status is maintainance, ffs its prime time.
  12. Rraymondo316

Haven't been able to login to Miller at all the last 2 days
  13. Chowley

Heh login buggered again today :D joy.
  14. Wastebin

i was in game several minutes ago, there was a broadcast about server restart. they are restarting server right now
  15. WambOO

working fine now for me. miller, vs
  16. RadarX

We have folks looking into this now. We apologize for any inconvenience it's causing.
    • Up x 1
  17. Smudge202

RadarX, thanks for letting us know that you're looking into it.

I'd like to point out, that having exited the game during the restart and now attempting to log back in, the restart did nothing. I have been waiting 20 minutes to log in, AGAIN.

That's an hour wasted so far between failing to log in and a server restart which did nothing; is there a workaround? A very approximate ETA on fix maybe?
  18. flyin_flea

yep me too....wearing thin now.... two nights running i haven't been able to get into Miller....this needs sorting.
  19. W00Die

Have same thing again. But, dunno if this will help, try this: log US server > log out > log Miller. Worked for me, but not sure if that is the case...
  20. Corrosion

It's OBVIOUS that they made something wrong during the server merges. What can we expect from such incompetents?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.