I think I know why the VS pop is declining.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slenderman, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Slenderman

Probably most of the creatures got lost in the harsh continent of Indar, then starved to death.

:(
    MUST PUT VANU AS ENDANGERED SPECIES
    • Up x 3
  2. JackD

So we should prohibit to hunt them?
  3. Slenderman

Yeah, you must transport all avaliable Vanu to your nearest zoo.
    • Up x 1
  4. treeHamster

That works for me if I get to keep my gun to farm all the tourist TR and NC that come to see us.

On a serious note. The TR now own the wide open spaces because of the OP Prowler. The NC own all the inside space (Biolabs) because of their splattermax with it's area of denial effect. Because there is no middle ground, the VS have no where to really excel and therefore it ends up being a very crappy experience.
    • Up x 2
  5. Sen7ryGun84

My theory is... the VS are totally gay and everyone finally worked it out. TR v NC is where the war is at.
  6. Ogrelover

lol! VS population so vary between servers ya know :rolleyes: . Yesterday on Cobalt VS warpgated both NC and TR several times (not at same time though) so Indar is still neutral since GU2, and they maintain continent lock on Esamir/Amerish most of the time.

And no, VS aint the biggest faction on Cobalt, recently it has been NC with TR/VS fighting over 2nd place. Heck, we even have intense fighting on Esamir alot of times and problems getting on Indar at prime time.

Will be interesting to see what the forthcoming server merge will do to that situation!
  7. JackD

Lithcorp was well balanced around 32-32% every faction till a huge polish Outfit joined us. Now its around 30/30/40 for NC
  8. NucNuc

You must really enhance your theorycrafting :p
  9. Slenderman

10. Dusty El Lion

I think its because you girly purple men can't take the harsh life in the South East Canyon. Meanwhile the true heros over in the NC stood our ground, and now we face the inevitable horde of 4th factioneers who can't figure out who load a galaxy without getting it stuck under the lamp post.
    • Up x 4
  11. Sebyos

Well I severely doubt this as a lost purple infantry would be very easy to find especially with the advanced technology we have.

Besides we wouldn't get lost in the first place due to our superior intellect.
  12. PaperPlanes

But we would starve to death since all we eat are batteries.
  13. Sebyos

I smell a nasty TR spy behind your pathetic VS Avatar disguise !
  14. DemoEvolved

...because all pops are declining
  15. Devrailis

My good SolTech NC brother speaks truth. Our will, (along with our MAX armour) have been tempered by the months of enduring the harsh climate of the South East Canyon, the Magrider blizzards, the lolpodding rain. We went to the Crown every day, uphill, both ways, on foot.
    • Up x 2
  16. iShootCats

Aren't the Nc just space pirates?
  17. Veri

Not too sure if talking smack or not which I have noticed certain Briggs NC outfits doing often lately.
    It is a battle between NC and Vanu most of the time on Briggs server from what I have noticed.
  18. Skullface360

I love posts like this, poke fun at the mostly kicked down population wise faction, because that is where the Vanu are on most servers. Just remember these days as it could easily flip on you and suddenly you find yourself on the weaker end of things. I would like to think SOE are carefully watching the population and doing things to help the weaker of the 3 rise again. After the Magrider nerf though things are looking really bad population wise for Vanu yep.
  19. Dusty El Lion

The NC has seen the bottom, we do not fear it.
    • Up x 3
  20. Skullface360

No you haven't stop the lies.