Login-Problem Server: Miller Faction: TR

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Auromas, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auromas

Hello
    I play on the server "Miller" in the TR group. For a short time I have login problems. Every time I want to enter the game and click "run application" At this point, the login stops and he invites,invites,invites,invites

But my character not join the Game. The Server are full? At the morning i can join without problems...
  2. nitram1000

Having same problem. Playing 20 minutes ago, logged off and now I can't log back in.
  3. MrZiony

having the same issue tried miller and woodman server. Stuck on login on both :(
  4. Corrosion

Having the same problem actually. VS.

SOE YOU DISGUST ME.
  5. Zareva

I have the same issue, I can't relog since 22h30 GMT+1.
  6. Zernok

Same issue, stuck on logging in on Miller.
  7. Kalendric

Me too. Reach character select, click "Play" and nothing happens. Though I can't seem to connect to any server I have characters on (Miller, Ceres and Waterson)
  8. nitram1000

Miller needs some lovin. Ammo resupply bug now this, can't wait for server transfer tokens.
  9. Vili

Same here.
  10. Mesdupkilr

Yep, me too and my friends are playing on miller now grrrrrrr
  11. nitram1000

Oh what a surprise, my NC character on Mattherson logs in perfectly. EU **** servers as always.
  12. ManubaTR

Login not possible on Miller and Mallory...............
  13. Tharium

Yep same issue here. I'm personally blaming VS spies sabotaging the Miller server mainframe because they were too terrified of the might of the glorious TR. Or of course maybe some drunk NC cowboy stumbled into the server room and threw on them.
    • Up x 1
  14. SupaGun

VS Miller here. No login.
  15. Corrosion

What can we expect from trashes like SoE? they suck.
  16. Mercyceleste

Similar issue. My outfit is also stuck at login for Miller. Log in server must be down even if main game server is up. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. :-(
  17. Mox

FIX IT NOW! I have to quit in an hour. :(
  18. xemlash

Same here - press play and it just stays at 'logging in' this is on any of the chars I have on any server, Miller or Connery
  19. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Checkin' now guys/gals, sit tight.
  20. Beastman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.