I can't dodge, avoid, hide from or attack what I can not see ..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inzababa, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Inzababa

usually I run and don't wait to die, but wanted to get this on video
  2. tastyBerryPunch

AT turret from the Crown is my guess.
  3. Sharpe

"wtf is destroying my tank -_-"

It's an engie's AV turret.
  4. Jurav

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Keep in mind that just because the hit indicator says you were getting hit in the front does not mean that the fire was coming from that exact direction, it is just the side of your tank that is being hit. If you look at the very end of the video, you will see the fire was coming from something firing from the NE of you, not from the direction of the tower.
  5. Larington

I have tried suggesting that when taking damage whilst in a vehicle you get a little info box with stuff like name & empire and weapon of player doing the damage. No idea if they'll do it, but it would certainly help me react to enemy threats in an informed way instead of defaulting to the occasional bit of blind panic and/or utter confusion.
    • Up x 1
  6. GSZenith

sorry about that :(
    10 prowler in 4min is fun tho, and 2 noobs with pods.
    • Up x 1
  7. FateJH

Oh yeah, going near there with a vehicle is a recipe for disaster.
    It's also one of the few bases that can trade gunfire with emplacements in its adjacent bases; the two ground-level turrets at TI Alloys are always getting blown up by the Crown's turrets.
  8. schwarzklang

Yeah this sucks. I was taking my flash from TI Alloys to biolab and got hit from a invisible Annihilator. No lock on alarm. Nothing.