Coming from soltech...

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TheHalo1Pistol, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Blitzz

Using an extremes and making an illogical assumption. Seems that you are at a lost of points to make besides KDR, or you would have named them. Nice try next.

This can also be narrowed down to 5 doorways at B/C and 4 access points on A which comes up to 9 entrances , but that seems to be beyond you realm of logic. Say they split up and attack 10 per point (and they actually use aircraft), a Defensive player with the correct angle will at least take 2 to 3 with him (all 4-6 if properly equiped) add 3 in position and the fact that you have a closer spawn to two of the three points and Defense becomes easy. Especially if they have a brain and park the sunderer in a reasonable safe spot. No this will not last the entire time, but it will last long enough for reinforcement come in, or they lose a point more vital then what they are attacking. Once again going to the extreme.

You are assuming that we are always squaded up on a low to medium population server and fighting in heated environment. You fail to acknowledge the point we are still recruiting and have not always be a part of an outfit unlike yourself. With your 1.5 KDR and you Outfits overall KDR at 1.08 why are you still posting.

You try to make a logical explanation for yourself, then Trash the outfit without seeing us in action. Please join The Vindicators AKA: AT's trash
    No you are missing the point, just because this defy your logic doesn't mean its is impossible. And clearly you are taking this to be a ***** contest or you wouldnt have posted in the first place.
  2. Blitzz

double post but to be productive with it.
    Every Good defense will fall if outnumbered but if coordinated right with proper positioning and communication it will last considerably longer.
    Our overall KDR as an outfit is .93, so Before you start ridding the world of Misinformation, learn your place. Hopefully all of Mattherson is not fed fail logic from you or we will have a transfer to where some competition is.
    My offer still stands, we will take in an vindicator that is willing to listen and be productive against the odds
  3. Negator

Never trashed your outfit, called you on your lies. 4-1 is not possible.

i based my comment on your own. "we always look for fights where we are outnumbered, which therefore produces our negative KDR" Not word for word, but that's what you meant. Not trashing, only summarizing your own comments. based on YOUR OWN COMMENTS, a new player to your outfit can expect to get killed more then getting kills. TRUE STATEMENT, not some kind of insult, right?

Are you guys ESL?
  4. Negator

and you still have completely ignored my logic.
  5. Negator

“And about that abysmal KDR, you cant in a single argument claim that seeking to be outnumbered produces a bad KDR, while also claiming to be successful at being outnumbered BECAUSE that would produce a KDR comparable to how badly you are outnumbered.”
    /facepalm, again. its like youre responding to someone else's comments.
  6. Blitzz

Twisted interpretation is still considered an insult.
    Alright Ive stated our proof, where is your that it is "not possible" besides the logical data you have with your own experience? (rhetorical question, Thought I would help you out)
    A young outfit, teaching players the proper way to fight with a bad KDR is one thing, but in comparison to yours (since we are using your logic derived from your own experiences and you brought up the stat) we are equal to you in teams of the GOD GIVEN STATS that is KDR. Infinn clearly said 4-1 that is one squad vs a platoon in a defensive stance. You ignored that we dont always success, although we have be it, we do make it extremely difficult. Therefore I consider that collectively achieving a goal that is better than an individual achievement. Team based game

See above, Bold and underlined.
    Your interpretation, although twisted and abused is your interpretation and in that connotation is considered an insult. Its Like saying your outfit's 1.08 KDR is subpar therefore when you join the Vindicators you are consider a subpar player, where accumulate resources and gaining territory is second because we are focused on our KDR. Summed up what you said since you hold KDR in such a high regard as a meaningful stat.

If all of Mattherson's Vanu is this logically inclined we are in trouble. Combine this with Soltech's inability to manage troops. Dark days are ahead for Solson..
  7. Negator

Good luck.
  8. Blitzz

Overreacting to a simple statement led to this. its amazing what happens when ego's get in the way. I was defending my outfit and backing my member, because he was posting the information that the game gave him. Good luck to you, may we both be humbled by this.
  9. Bape

You asking like you have an option to choose another server lol unless server transfer is out. Look im tell you this mattherson is the most competive server out of all the servers in PS2. If you so called are dominating in your server im sorry to tell you this but your about to get your *** handed to you by nc/tr. Expect a lot of **** talk from the tr and enclave they will faceroll you then rub it on your face be prepared =/.
  10. Plutos

That awkward moment when you realize that your walking into a total **** storm hehe...
  11. Rhinzual

I get that feeling all the time when I end up following the zerg to assault Ti Alloys with only one Sundy as back-up, "What the hell am I doing here and why am I not somewhere else?"
  12. Dusty El Lion

Well yeah, that could have gone better.
  13. TheHalo1Pistol

indeed it could have.
  14. TheHalo1Pistol

15. Crazytrain

eh don't sweat it. internet forums...

Mattherson is great, you're gunna love it. I play on SolTech too and I'm not sure the social dynamics are really any different between the two. Welcome to you and your legion of Barneys.
  16. TheHalo1Pistol

ever seen V404 or PLOX on SolTech? thats us. used to be PLOX, now its V404.
  17. Crazytrain

18. TheHalo1Pistol

lol what team were you playing?
  19. Lobada07

Halo, GOTR as well as some other top notch VS outfits such as NNG as well as AT and TEST (among others) look forward to seeing you and your outfit on Mattherson. If your interesting in running joint ops then feel free to hit us up and I'm sure we'd love to. In NC we got some good guys like SG, GOON and Blue Lions among others. TR is the TE, TE and TE as well as the very fun and tactically sound BWC (shouts out to your guys we love our fights with you). All and all welcome to our server we hope you enjoy your time with us. It's nice a cozy here :D
  20. TheHalo1Pistol

I'm down, and I know my outfit is too! We just don't want to be the red headed stepchild of the server (TE would be but they are a little too successful to call them that). We have a good playerbase and we would love to be in on these ops!