Jaeger is a much cooler name than Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Feb 25, 2013.

1. RedOak

Shoot I thought it was mainly at medium pop. I could be completely wrong though! Do you look at pops most days and can you comment on normal trends?
  2. Assist

22% VS population on Waterson right now. 5:00 pm EST.
    plshalp
  3. Obscura

And we still kick ***.
    • Up x 1
  4. MaxDamage

Agreed. I prefer Jaeger over water, son.
  5. Syphers

Yeah Jaeger is cooler, waterson meh
  6. Evilhardt

As you all like that name so much (presumably because of how it sounds) have a look at how it should be pronounced: [ˈjɛːɡɐ]
  7. Assist

25% VS pop, 7:30 pm EST.
  8. chrollo

and my serpent
  9. Astealoth

i don't particularly feel that jaeger is in need of a merger, population was regularly 3x/3x/3x split between the factions at prime time, and there is always a good balance of big zerg fights and smaller tactical fights going on everywhere.

not to mention all 3 factions seemed about equally capable of capping continents.
    • Up x 2
  10. The Funk

Suck it up Jaegerdorks and prepare yourselves for assimilation! Jaeger TR effective immediately please begin lowering your overall competancy to help make for a smoother "transition". ;)
    • Up x 1
  11. Xind

Jaeger > Waterson
  12. MiZrY

Nobody likes Water in their Jaeger son
  13. Hoki

I do not want to merge, **** waterson.
  14. CrispyHaze

I too picked the server for these reasons. If we merge and are then called Waterson, I'm quitting the game! :p
  15. JP_Russell

Only on Indar these days. We usually had some activity on Esamir and Amerish up until GU2, but since then, they've always been super underpopulated whenever I've gone to them. I welcome a merge to force some more players into these continents.
  16. TheInferno

Well that's not very nice.

I'm a Waterson player, but honestly I wouldn't mind a namechange to Jaeger or Jaegerson.
  17. TheBloodEagle

Hey all, please tweet the devs or keep bumping this thread and thumbing up. The merge will be very soon, so now is the time if we want Jaeger or Jaegerson.

I just feel like I've invested a large chunk of my time in Jaeger as if it part of my characters identity, including the dynamics of Jaeger, it felt different from other servers like Waterson. I welcome the merge for the population boost but at least with Jaegerson we can really feel like we merged for the better and be "hunters" together.
  18. UrMom306

Honestly I wish they would rename the newly merged servers...i've already come across ton's of Waterson douches that are all up on their high horses "Welcome to MY server" "Don't come in here and screw up MY server" yada yada yada. it's annoying.
  19. ({x})Kyoji

Who the flippity cares? Seriously? Waterson is known for having a ton of events and being one of the most populated servers, but even if they changed it to Marry Poppins Fairy Bus I wouldn't care. In fact that might be more epic!
  20. ({x})Kyoji

Welcome to OUR server. Better?

Seriously bro, get over the false realm pride thing. It sucks you have to transfer, but the people make the server, not the name.