This has got to stop

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x7xBillyDaKidx7x, Feb 24, 2013.

1. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

In ceres server some have found it fun to fly there reavers in warpgate and flip your liberator when u buy it . It is becoming quite irritating !!! These 2 RLM guys are doing right now as we speak !! i have a video to show of them doing it ! please get some admins in there to moderate this activity .how do i attach video shot from in game video capture to thread ?
  2. CactusLynx

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. SgtBreastroker

Well you upload to youtube then use the tags [youtube] insert link here [/youtube].
  4. Kurreah

/report the player for griefing. For time-sensitive stuff like this, also put in a customer service ticket (which I believe you can attach video to.)

I don't believe that you want to attach the video to the thread: No one of the forums can really help you, and naming and shaming is against the rules.
  5. Mrasap

Is that x7 meant as a x^7? Because why would you add another x next to it instead of x^8? Or does the 7 resemble something of importance to you? I too like prime numbers, but I woudn't go as far as adding it to my name with kisses next to it.
  6. FateJH

Disagree. x7x should equate 7(x^2).

On the text editor interface, it's on the second row of controls. It's the button between curly braces/pound sign button (to its right) and the image insert button ( which looks like a tree; to its left). The video insert button looks like film.
  7. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

made name that way cause it was already takin and wanted it !! second since i cannot use same character in other servers i did that !! Not really mad just annoyed at the stupid things people find fun to do other than just play a game and have fun !! As far as attaching all the other stuff i dont play games to have a job at reporting people to much involved im not getting payed to play games and report mindless behavior !!
  8. Cull58

The RLM leader is called TheWrongCat ingame. I suggest you get in touch.
  9. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

LOL kisses right thats what it means . To you the kisses represent the 2 lips you can plant on my *** !!
  10. RobotDoc

lol and woot, im from the same village as billy the kid ; P he's my hero. outlaw 4 life, of course in the game i play vanu but hey, even criminals need a vacation.
    • Up x 1
  11. TheWrongCat

Hi, TheWrongCat here - RLM is my outfit. Give me some names and I'd like to see this video. Will deal with this accordingly.

My sincere apologies for any aggravation caused.