THE SOLTECH TR OUTFIT COALITION

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by JohnnyOmaha, Jan 10, 2013.

1. JohnnyOmaha

Okay fellow TR, I've made a new section for registered users on http://e911outfit.com so that we can organize away from prying eyes...

Please register and input your information in the war room (available to registered users only) and we can start to get this thing put together the right way.

We're thinking bi-monthly ops on a scale that we haven't seen yet. Should be epic.
  2. Rainbeasts

An arms race has begun make no mistake about that. Even if you only have squad strength that is still one more squad then we had before.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kalecia

Today we held Indar Bay Point (just N of the VS wg on Indar) with just 12 people for about 30+mins vs an entire VS platoon.

Strength in numbers? I think not, especially when it comes to the Vanu.
    If you really want to get something accomplished, join the TR coalition and/or one of these outfits and we can stop this heretical nonsense.
    • Up x 1
  4. Kalecia

Leaders please post on our outfit forums with outfit name and what your about so we can start better organizing the coaltion
  5. Kalecia

We have received some pretty good responses from most of the outfits but we still need input from some of them.

Please post here or on our forums so we can start getting better organization between platoons.
  6. JohnnyOmaha

Please register on http://e911outfit.com/ and let's get this coalition rockin. Big Operation being planned for very soon...
  7. Pat Cleburne

You know ALGN is down Johnny. I know we have coordinated with E911 and Honeybadgers a lot lately. I'm back on the road working again, so my time may be limited in the near future, but I would love to get in on this.
  8. Rainbeasts

Be sure to check the forums of e911outfit.com The first operation went great but we need to establish many things moving forward.
  9. Dusty El Lion

It was funny I had no idea anything was going on on the 16th, so I logged on casually only to have my Teamspeak and outfit chat exploding with people barking orders and getting organized, I hit m, and see most of the map is red :p

Ya'll made a spirited push and almost clinched it, can't wait to see what happens next time!
    • Up x 1
  10. Rainbeasts

The plan was to come out of no where. I think we did that very well.
    • Up x 1
  11. Metzge

You have the 1st Terran Rangers' rifles, Johnny. :D
    • Up x 1
  12. JohnnyOmaha

Attention Coalition members, meeting with ULTRA tonight. PM me for details here or at e911outfit.com
  13. RomulusX

There's already an outfit called "Coalition" on TR on Mattherson ;D