Post your auraxium medals!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dalistro, Feb 21, 2013.

1. TheBloodEagle

The new stat page looks beautiful.

Sucks a bit knowing people have double the stats that I do for the same amount of time, specifically when looking at players from Mattherson and Waterson . I've been on Jaeger since launch. I don't mean that in the I need more stats for an ego-boost but just feels like they had double the gameplay because of earlier population boosts. Haven't had as much of a chance to get into the constant huge fights I see on their Youtube vids.

Still trying to get Auraxium models on most of my weapons. Wonder what it'll be like when they merge Waterson and Jaeger. =D
  2. MaxDamage

STAHP COMPARING THINGS TO WOW.
    WOW WASNT THE FIRST TO HAVE A SEARCHABLE DATABASE OF PLAYER INFO.
    IN FACT PLANETSIDE 1 HAD THIS BEFORE WOW.

Edit: Also, the players site is friggin fantastic. Well laid out, so much info, very cool.
    • Up x 1
  3. Graywolves

T9 Carv
    NS-11 Platinum
    Less than 100 kills from T1 Cycler
  4. Sen7ryGun84

Only 3 kinds of people in this thread. No lifer s#1t bucket using basement virgins of the highest order, aimbot hackers and crown grinders.

I really don't know which is worse, they all disgust me.
  5. Kittel

All 6 TR Carbines
    1 sniper rifle, forgot what

Close (within 400 kills)
    Frag Grenade
    C-4
    TR SMG 1
    maybe a few more
  6. Nocturnal7x

What are you people talking about? He has over 28k kills and 113 medals. Says PSU
  7. Adamar09

PSU seems to have finally updated some of Briggs with the players' site being introduced. Hooray.

Which one are you then, bright spark?
  8. Xasapis

When you try to reference something "similar to X ..." you try to make it with the most commonly known. I'm aware that WoW has been second best (if that) in many things (they are the kings of copying stuff), but they do have a bigger reach than most, so more people are familiar with them.
  9. Rasui

I have an Auraxium medal in going outside.
  10. Suroped

This game is nothing but medal grind. You are not rewarded for gaining ranks. Cert prices are this high not in order to create a challenge but make you stay in the game either acquire smedbucks. Like in Tribes:A, as soon as people got all the equipment and updates were not seen anywhere soon they left. However Tribes has "gotta go fast" feeling and PS 2 has what? Nanites?
  11. Takoita

Can we have a "MAXimum Power" montage? Crysis had another sequel released recently too.