The next FoTM faction?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Duff_Chimp, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Duff_Chimp

So it used to be Vanu, now its NC. So logically TR should be next, and when it is we will probably suck even more than we do now. Bring back only one faction per server.

TR for life.
  2. Hael

lol what? The NC hasn't been FoTM since beta, where the hell do you get that info from? If anything, going by faction performance on Mattherson, it's gotta be the TR due to the raw size of their zerg
    • Up x 3
  3. Duff_Chimp

Dude you have your head in the sand, where do you think all the Vanu defectors went?
  4. freeze

sorry, but imo, it's always been TR :)
    • Up x 1
  5. TheHalo1Pistol

He's trying to do a nice friendly post and unless you are fotm you better shut it.
  6. Duff_Chimp

You know what the M stands for in FotM? Your statement invalidates your own claim.
  7. maxkeiser

Eh? lol
  8. Hael

To the faction that everyone says has the best RoF, which would be the TR. I know pilots certainly aren't flocking to the reaver.
  9. freeze

let's say monthS
    • Up x 1
  10. Prownilo1

as VS I can tell you right now I find NC a lot easier to fight than the TR. TR is definitely the FoTM right now.
  11. Yil

Flavor of the Month(s) is TR, always has been.
  12. shakkar

lol, is that a joke?

on miller there is, was and allways will be TR..
  13. NateDiesel

It was VS now NC. It's funny to see VS and TR ganging up on NC now, NC gets pretty butt hurt about it.
  14. GamerOS

TR, their Infantry weapons are very similair to the Vanu weapons, the NC weapons would require them to relearn how to use their guns.
    The Prowler is currently the best tank, slightly better then both the VG and MAG against other tanks and much better at fighting infantry.
    The Mosquito is very good and is certainly much better then the Reaver.

Currently IMHO the the TR is the FOTM, even if the differences are minimal.

TR and VS have been ganging up on the NC since Beta, it's nothing new.
  15. Duff_Chimp

You know where you can't have multiple characters from different factions on the same server...
  16. Duff_Chimp

I was unaware that RoF is the only stat that means anything with regards to guns, we don't have the highest RoF weapons merely the highest overall RoF over all our weapons. The RoF argument is null and void...
  17. Hael

lol what? The current "assumed" advantage that the 4th faction clings to is RoF = more flinch = easier kills. Plus the TR weapons have less recoil. Plus the prowler has only just come out of it's bugged "railgun" state that I'm SURE drew a lot players to the TR. And, as I already said, NC air is gimped.

Just admit it: the TR has the 4th faction right now. Everyone else thinks so.
  18. Duff_Chimp

Is that a joke? Don't confuse us pwning your **** with a faction being FoTM. Also it is not to do with population which for TR on Miller hasn't changed a great deal, whilst Vanu dropped sharply and NC climbed steeply. There are suddenly a lot of new NC players, ergo FoTM.
    • Up x 1
  19. Owleyes

On Connery, Mostly it's

Infantry = NC

Armor-ESF = TR
  20. Prownilo1

Again... as a vs player, I have a much easier time killing NC than TR, TR guns just spam their guns in your general direction and you can't even fight back. Whereas the reverse is true when fighting NC, I can spam my gun in their general direction and they can't even fight back. Until they normalize or otherwise fix the flinch, RoF will be a game changer.
    • Up x 2