Does anyone not use a sight?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Turelle

I use sights on all but the Solstice. I find those iron sights easier to use than even the 1x reflex. Everything else, 1x, 2x and 3.4 (only on medic default though).
  2. maxkeiser

I don't use a sight on the Solstice or Pulsar B.
  3. Baleur

The VS 1x reflex sights (they are technically holographic sights) is so ridiculously good that i can't find any reason to never use it instead of the iron sights. 30 certs is easy enough to come by.
    It's seriously one of the best sights i've ever seen in a shooter.
  4. 01101010

None of my shotties have sights... I used to have NV on them, but the big metal blocks were only used to spot cloaked people. Then again, why would you need sights on a shotgun? :D

I picked up the 2x reflex for probably all my weapons just for clarity sake, but the VS guns I really had no need for sights.
  5. ladiesop

On my shotgun I sometimes go with no scope. I sometimes run with NV on it, but it's so big it takes up so much of the screen when carrying the weapon. I sometimes run a 3.4 LACO or 2x when using slugs too.

Mostly, I like the 2x scope. It's a shame some weapons I like (Anchor, GR-22) can't use it.
  6. Skiptis

I use 1x reflex / NV on most of my Vanu's weapons. 2x reflex on LMG. On my NC alt I've used iron sights some, their iron sights are fairly precise at extreme ranges. Partially to save certs though, the NC 1x reflex sight is pretty good.
  7. Tiedemann

I'm only using iron sight. It just doesn't feel right with the different scopes and reflex stuff.
  8. xNPCx

I really like the iron sights on TR and absolutely can't stand them on NC. But I normally run with with reflex sights.
  9. control-z

I don't put a scope on my shotgun, otherwise I use 3.4 or 4x on my engineer and medics. Reach out and touch someone. :D
  10. Morpholine

It depends on the iron sight, to be honest. I really like the iron sight on many NC weapons.

I've replaced most of mine on Morph with the 1x or 2x reflex, but that's mostly because VS have the best reflex sight picture available.
  11. Aghar30

Some people swear by em, some people hate em, I swap out for 1x holos on all my VS weapons just cause I like the more open view. That and I find it funny the 1x holo is exactly the same image as my shotty hipfire reticle just different colors.
  12. Cougarbrit

I only use iron sights, I'm used to them now and though I sometimes consider buying a sight for my CARV I haven't yet, would much rather save up the certs for more useful purchases. I've always been a fan of iron sights though tbh, I'd even put iron sights on my bolt actions in BF3 for some old school gun action, was pretty fun and always felt good to beat bullet spammers with a bolt action in CQC. That was until this one patch seemed to mess with the accuracy when using iron sights and I started using a 1x instead, but it wasn't the same.
  13. illgot

I always have the NS scope certed if it is an option.

I usually only use it at night, but sometimes I will break it out if I hear an infiltrator in the area.
  14. GamerOS

I only use Iron Sights on the Gauss SAW, It's mostly because the iron sight is nice even comepared to the reflex sights.
    On my other LMGs... Let's just say the iron sights are horrible.