[Suggestion] ok guys, its time

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by riker, Feb 20, 2013.

1. furballhero

No way man,

I like the Vanu Spandex, it makes you guys look so darn cute - I just wanna run over there and SHOOT THE HELL OUT OF YOU :)

Spandex army HAHAHAHA Why anyone plays Vanu at all I'll never understand.
  2. Dice

But then what would you tease us about?
    • Up x 1
  3. Dusty Lens

I... Just don...

So. I mean. I've never seen a bathroom. I figured that if we actually found some food, then ate it, then lived long enough for it to do its thing and the moment "came upon us" we could do our business in the brush somewhere.

But... You're in a skintight onesey. There's no way that will end well.
  4. Autarkis

I don't mind the spandex. I do mind every camo in the game looking like boiled *** on the Vanu armor. The composite armor makes it 10x worse. Every interview I see is with a creative director or an art director or a character designer and not a one of them can deliver camo that doesn't make me look like I ran through the Tommy Bahama store wearing a velcro wetsuit?
  5. Xasapis

What's wrong with nanoarmor?

Moreover, would you seriously like to see buggy trousers on VS? Seriously? Personally this is one of the reasons I picked the faction, they look so much better than the other two.
    • Up x 1
  6. Rhinzual

It looks much better on females than males, I'll admit.
  7. Kogmaw

if the fact that we wear spandex deters people from my faction, then i dont want them in it.
    A) the spandex looks so sexy, and the TR/NC wish they could display their fine bootayy the way we do
    B) you should be worried about the guns, not whether you look fat in your armor or not
    • Up x 2
  8. HadesR

Well due to the high number of cheats that are VS, Doesn't that make a dick head's helmet his pants ? :p
  9. Xasapis

Cheaters have no faction loyalty or preference.
    Also, it's easier to tell if an enemy cheats than if your own faction does it, since you're in the receiving end.
  10. HadesR

Totally agree .. but being sensible doesn't fit into the tone of the thread :p
    • Up x 1
  11. KAHR-Alpha

This looks like a fish to me, why would anyone want to look like that?
  12. Xasapis

Perhaps because the whole VS theme strongly reminds of:
    [IMG]
    Also the ultra quality textures strongly resemble this suit.

Now why exactly would I want to wear baggy pants?
  13. iller

I dunno about that, his enemies don't seem to have any issues seeing him in the dark...