Playing the zerg fest game on connery. When are good times to get on to play?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zarth, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Zarth

Played last night and it was nothing but zerging. The more numbers one faction had the better the chances. That's cool and all but this game rewards no tactical gameplay pretty much. Argue if you must against me. but it's zerg Hvar tech plant. go east. get bio lab THEN defend bio lab with insane amount of troops and get huge amounts of certs.
  2. Vapid

What are you smoking? Please share. My buddies and I (shout out to SPLC) play on Connery every Friday night. We use /real/ tactical strategy that we've developed through playing on a much more competitive server (Mattherson). The 666 can throw several platoons at our ONE platoon and we still make them our plaything. It's a joke, really, the skill level drop going from Mattherson to Connery is very, very noticable. Well, we /do/ play TR and the TR starter guns are pretty much easymode but hey, still, an entire platoon of battle rank 1-digits is turning the largest Outfit in the game into a farm fest.

Don't ever come to Mattherson, you'll get eaten alive - then you'll really have something to cry about.
  3. Zarth

I wouldn't doubt it. My main is not Genudine and the NC on there are pretty hardcore. There's not any noobs on low pop svers. Connery has lots of casuals which is cool I guess.
  4. Vapid

If I were hesitant to fight anyone, it'd be the VS on Connery. I hear they're really good. But they're -never- around, at least not on Fridays. There's definately a noticable population difference.

The VS on Mattherson have one or two good Outfits, but most of the time they just avoid fights and ghost cap to prevent one of the other factions from getting an Indar cont lock. The only time they ever show up for a fight is to defend the Rashnu Bio Lab or the Crown.
  5. Negator

You need to be on matherson. www.thevindicators.com
  6. Morpholine

We do okay, despite the recent population woes. Many of us (at least in my outfit) have been VS in Planetside for a decade, so being outnumbered is old hat.
  7. Doktor Fink

If I had to pick a time, I would go with 7-10 PST. That is typically when the outfits roll around together.
  8. DaninTexas

The thing I love about playing on Connery (NC) other then 666 is the TR and VS. They are freakin hardcore and always give me and other 666 members a challenge. Specially you VS guys. Out numbered and still give it as good as you take it.

Reminds me of my original server - Helios - before the Ultimate Empire thing - TR was the whipping boys of the server - made us better players for it.
    • Up x 1
  9. Vapid

See, that's the kind of attitude I love about Connery. I'd transfer in a heartbeat if I could. People actually respect and give a good fight. None of this childish bullsh*t that has swept across the Mattherson community like a pandemic. That's why new players should go to Connery so they can be rewarded with a great gaming experience. Mattherson will eat new players alive.